Poll

Yes?

Yeah!
Nah
I've actually never done that before :P

Author Topic: Don't you love that ninja feeling...  (Read 2983 times)

Don't you love that ninja feeling, when you are running fast, jumping over a bunch of things in your way, dodging lots of people... I like to do that. I feel like ninja :D

Yes! Make poll about it.

In your case I would change it from ninja feeling to maybe chihuahua feeling or some other small dog.

In your case I would change it from ninja feeling to maybe chihuahua feeling or some other small dog.
Don't start... ;I

Don't start... ;I
maybe you shouldn't publicly share your special interestes

Wouldn't that be called Parkour?

If thats what your talking about. yes. Its awesome

maybe you shouldn't publicly share your special interestes
Whatever

I just remembered this morning when I was doing crossing guard duty at school, most people never used the crosswalk. Even a parent who was looking straight at me with the stop sign, orange vest, etc, walked straight across the road 10 feet from the crosswalk. :I

Whatever

I just remembered this morning when I was doing crossing guard duty at school, most people never used the crosswalk. Even a parent who was looking straight at me with the stop sign, orange vest, etc, walked straight across the road 10 feet from the crosswalk. :I

=/...

Wouldn't that be called Parkour?

If thats what your talking about. yes. Its awesome

I wish I could do Parkour. I'm not fit enough :I

I was actually talking about when you're in a hurry and you are like, moving your arms, twisting your body, etc. to dodge bypassers.

Oh.. Well. You don't need to be that fit to do parkour. I wasn't fit when i started. but aabout a month into it you get ripped :D

Oh.. Well. You don't need to be that fit to do parkour. I wasn't fit when i started. but aabout a month into it you get ripped :D
I can hardly climb a fence :o

I can hardly climb a fence :o

that's easy, so long as you have a running start and the fence is at a realistic height

that's easy, so long as you have a running start and the fence is at a realistic height
If it's not that realistic, it's most likely chain link, which are easy to climb up.

I can hop a wall 4 feet higher than me :o

I love doing this, just I don't have as much of the fences thing... (I live in the mountains. Ftw.)