Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 341222 times)

i was tripping absolute balls, i didn't even know weed could do that.
hell yes
it took me a year of smoking weed to figure this stuff out. before i always just mixed it with nicotine and it always gave me more of a headache and the need to sleep.
then i started hitting bowls and weed turned into this. bliss

i also got a new bong for when im with more than 2 people, which is quite often

how can you smoke joints in a dorm room without people noticing?

i bought 2 edibles from my dealer and me and my friend both ate one at a park. felt a slight buzz after 20 minutes, then felt really baked after 40 minutes. we started walking on the sidewalk back to his house and it was as if we were walking but not moving or getting closer to the end of the sidewalk at all. when we got back i layed down and the room was flashing and changing colors, and my heart was synced with the music we had playing for some reason. the entire room felt like some sort of bouncy house also.

i was tripping absolute balls, i didn't even know weed could do that.

Yep, good edibles will forget you up big time. I had a similar experience.

talk to your RA about the best place in the building to blow hoops

talk to your RA about the best place in the building to blow hoops

Lol no

are there people in the room with u or are u trying to prevent vapors going out into the hallway?
are u unable to step outside? because then u can just get a vape. i forgot the name of that one thats very good tho

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys find out or meet with your dealers? Does it happen by just asking certain people, or by internet or what?

are there people in the room with u or are u trying to prevent vapors going out into the hallway?
are u unable to step outside? because then u can just get a vape. i forgot the name of that one thats very good tho

i put a lit candle by the bottom of the door, and the air seems to suck into the hallway. i mean i could step outside, but that seems a bit more risky to me.

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys find out or meet with your dealers? Does it happen by just asking certain people, or by internet or what?

ask your stoned buddies, and eventually you'll find a guy.

i put a lit candle by the bottom of the door, and the air seems to suck into the hallway. i mean i could step outside, but that seems a bit more risky to me.
make the air pressure in your room lower than the air pressure in the hallway and ur good :)

hell yes
it took me a year of smoking weed to figure this stuff out. before i always just mixed it with nicotine and it always gave me more of a headache and the need to sleep.
then i started hitting bowls and weed turned into this. bliss

i had that bong before, it was like 20 dollars i believe at the local head shop.

I don't do dealers. Street weed sucks. Medical all day every day.

I don't do dealers. Street weed sucks. Medical all day every day.

Except, according to the new Ohio medical marijuana proposition, to be considered for medical benefits, you have to have some life changing disease like MS or cancer. It's forgeted; anxiety isn't part of it.

Got a new rig and enail, problem is the quartz banger I have isn't made for an enail, and I have no torch for the banger, so in the mean time I just get to stare at it which'll be fun. Waiting till my next paycheck to get a titanium nail/torch/another rig.

In my town there's this old dude that's been selling for straight decades so everyone goes to him but otherwise I highly recommend medical over some guy on the street.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 10:46:26 PM by rambo1220 »

The only time I've ever had concentrates was when I made some by putting herb on a cookie sheet and pressing it between a hot hair straightener.