Author Topic: Memes have appeared on Pop Tart boxes  (Read 3651 times)

you guys do realize why they do this right
you guys post it everywhere complaining and now suddenly they have all this free advertising from people posting and talking about their brand
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 04:46:27 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

image macros are memes now?

image macros are memes now?
anything posted often is considered a meme these days

LE DANKERY OF MEMES

Toaster Strudels are better anyway.

lmao are you JUST noticing this?

this stuff's been going on since the start of the year, don't get why you're noticing this now.

but one meme on a box is nothing compared to this.

NO
THEY DIDNT EVEN BOTHER PUTTING THE ORIGINAL MEMES ON THOSE forgetS
#fullyforgetinbaked

Why the companies always try to bring back fads that already died out? I mean those memes were popular 2 or 3 years ago but now almost nobody uses it.

Why the companies always try to bring back fads that already died out? I mean those memes were popular 2 or 3 years ago but now almost nobody uses it.
I bet one of the employees 8 years son mentioned something.

loving this

type in "funny" in google images
people still think memes are loving funny but they aren't

Relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xjbO-0qaDU

type in "funny" in google images
people still think memes are loving funny but they aren't
loving this
"loving normies reee"

The stuff on the pop tart boxes is the exact same stuff that was being stuff out on stuff subreddits and 4chan boards years ago. The public just catches on later because the stuff has to travel through different websites for years until kids start seeing it on iFunny and regurgitate it at school.