Author Topic: Proof! The arguement of Lolcatz Co.'s Server  (Read 1378 times)

So today, some handicap named Spy Guy  (Which wasn't capitalized) joined the server. He thought it looked cool but then complained how it was an RP when it was an RPG. This post is about my theory of how I am not some handicap. Anyway, Spy Guy is just some handicap who lied about his age and tried to act cool when he was handicapped. In his drama post (It pretty much made me want to die) he photo shopped all of the pictures. I used Plate 3 - Desert, not that sky map. Also, The chat that Blocker is Cake and I had was just an argument about who to trust and with proof. The last part of that was just complete non-since because I were not thinking. Also, dont go read dramas and think they are all true! This one is only a bit true and the rest is over exaggerated. I only took part at the end of the whole thing but the rest of the dumb players on my server argued and made me the victim when I am innocent. Also, the server took hours of my life time just to make. And it took just me to build it. Also, I spent years of getting the correct addons for it. I had to find a perfect map which is Plate 3 Desert for building. I can bring proof of how my server looks like in real and you will see that Spy Guy (Ninja Guy) is the true handicap and he actually just made himself, Snickerz, and I all look bad. It ruined my reputation mostly. Now I decide to quit Blockland if everyone believes the story is true. I am LolCatz Co. No one should believe liars like Spy Guy. You need to believe me because I will become just a legend of Blockland and just haunt servers...I nearly quit once because of some handicaps being dumb to me. But now this is a serious situation. You need to believe my facts if you want to learn the truth. The argument was mostly about Swag and Swog. Swog isn't a real word. Look for it in a dictionary. Also you might think I am handicapped for this but I'd just say, Spy Guy is the most handicapped guy in the dimension of us. Everyone who believes that Spy Guy's story is real, take a look at my server. It is nothing like that plus I just started building actually yesterday. So no one should expect an RPG to be done by that time. Just really, give a man a chance for once! I dont care what you say or if you believe him instead of me, I just want to have fun on my server playing a Military RPG. I also dont even know who to trust or what to do anymore all thanks to Spy Guy who ruined my whole reputation. Nice going, Spy Guy the idiot! All who believe him are wrong and should believe me! I am the one who is innocent and telling the truth of the story. Just please,  I beg you to believe me. I can write more facts if I have to! Which I should. So I will go on. Photo shopping is used by hoaxers sometimes to make fake things look real. I have it and can tell it was totally photo shopped because I never used that sky map in the picture that is in Ninja_Guy's post. I used the map called Plate 3-Desert. So pretty much you all who believe him are very wrong and should see my server. it is nothing like that in his picture. That way, you would believe me. Plus! I never even had that random sky map thing. So I will tell you, believe me! It will make Spy Guy wrong and feel worse than I do. I already feel like I should not even live because that is the way I feel right now and that is how most of you treat me like. How would you feel like if someone made a post of saying how dumb you are and ruined most of your reputation because that happened to you. All you cyber-bullies actually are scared inside, I know it! You either got dumped or miss someone who you loved. You need to believe me. If you believe the other guy, your pretty much not smart for choosing him without actually any true non-exaggerated proof. If you believe me, I will write more proof of how Spy Guy (A.K.A. Ninja Guy) is the dumb hoaxer who just makes dumb drama posts and just complains about every server and has no good heart. Just a bully heart. You know, people take their life sometimes because they get bullied to much. And that happened to a lot of people who use the internet. So while you have a chance, believe me! Don't be part of a lie that is over exaggerated and mostly is a lie. I am telling you this now and only one more time, Believe me! (This might not be in the correct section, is it?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just Believe Me...

Did you really need to make 2 topics?
So that he can become a attention whore.

EDIT: And he even copied the text from his drama topic and pasted it here, but edited a few things.

If you unban me I will come to your server and then we can settle this out.

In his drama post (It pretty much made me want to die) he photo shopped all of the pictures. I used Plate 3 - Desert, not that sky map.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

He spelled the title wrong :I