Author Topic: Rusty & Munk's HatMod+  (Read 58057 times)

I agree with that last comment, but what if I was to remodel all of the original hat models because most of them were rushed and my modelling skills weren't up to what they are like today.
Remodeling is ok, just don't completely scrap anything. Except maybe that one hat... >_>

Well, you can do what you think is right Rusty. It's your mod. But if you do remodel all the old hats, atleast keep the old hats in a "Classic Pack" or something along those lines.

Preview to the new HatMod+ Gui! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdSasBzd3GI

It will be combined with the server version so you won't have to download both now.

Munk if you need any beta testers i will be more than happy to beta test for you. P.S this is Fanta

Preview to the new HatMod+ Gui! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdSasBzd3GI

It will be combined with the server version so you won't have to download both now.
I think I love you.

this whole "wear hat" and "auto hat" system is silly

there should be two things
"equip hat" and "unequip hat"

"equip hat" permanently gives you that hat (even after death) until you equip another hat or do "unequip hat"
also make the hat equip instantly when you respawn

"equip hat" permanently gives you that hat (even after death) until you equip another hat or do "unequip hat"
You go make it then, i hate people like this when they think there always right.

You go make it then, i hate people like this when they think there always right.

It was a just a suggestion. Geez.

i hate people like this when they think there always right.

I think this is indeed a quite good idea.
It also makes for less buttons. ;)

But it looks so awesome!
The preview function is very interesting.

Tested out the beta for the new GUI and I gotta admit. Its very nice and I ran into no bugs.

Also was impressed on how easy incorporating the model viewer into custom hat packs was.
Good work.

I still think you should be able to place hats on bricks and take them off