Off Topic > Drama

Community Drama - I hate Blockland in many ways but not the game - No leave

(1/9) > >>

Kyuande:
Here's a few to name:
- Redo
- Rose The Floran
- Sugar#####

A lot of you have changed over the years and you guys are getting worse.  No wonder why Badspot doesn't want to loving update the goddamn game.  It is the community that ruins everything and steers people away.  I try to be nice and sorry about crashing A SERVER because my dumbass was irritated but I learned to not be toxic.  A bot isn't toxic unless it gets out of hand. Rose's bot was spamming but I use mine a few times and I get banned after.  Amazing favoritism, this is why I don't admin people, the server had like 6+ admins and no one did stuff. Probably just laughed.

I get muted by Redo because of a bot issue I have, but yet Rose The Floran can do it.  I don't give a forget that they're admin, but do your loving job or don't be a handicapped admin.  A lot of you are so fake and pretend to like someone.  I was going to walk away from this until I realized over the years all I see are richardheads and careless.  I have my own stuff going on but don't tell me how to run my life.  I'm an adult.  At least I grew up more than half of this community with their finger in their ass.  Those 3 at the top have made me so pissed off that I hate the community even more but I still love the game.  It's hard to love the game because of people like them that ruin it.  I'm not leaving Blockland, I'm just pointing out how stuffty you people are and don't take mental health seriously.  Don't talk to me anymore, don't be my friend, ask for permission THEN I'll be happy; but no, Redo muted me and let Rose use her stuffty ass bot because of envy.

I was a lot immature back then and now I feel like I understand more about this community.  If I could help Badspot I would.  He's right, this community is so toxic, I would of banned a lot of people for their toxic behavior.  Could care less. More money for Blockland when you come back.  I learned, how about you all?  Oh wait......

This community is no longer my friend/s except for a few.  forget all of you.  Those people at the top are the reason why I am hating more stuff, they don't want to argue so they ban me instead.  Cowards.

Smashed_Eggs:

Kyuande:

--- Quote from: Smashed_Eggs on January 15, 2024, 10:51:51 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Exactly what I am chatting about.  Nothing to say.  Say something for once.

Kyuande:
Rose banned me and said I'm no longer welcome on Blockland.  She is a coward too.  Should of actually talked to me in the first place.

Goth77:
easier said than done but ignore the haters/negativity, just try focus on your own projects and what makes you happy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version