Author Topic: my unfortunate events.  (Read 4520 times)

any ways last friday at school i was getting my stuff for my next class. what do i know? my 16gb ipod touch 2g is gone. so now since someone stole my ipod out of my locker i dont have my music and im down $250. and today i want to go play some codmw2 with friends. guess wat now. my turtlebeach x1 mic just broke after not even 2 months of use. so there goes another $60.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2010, 03:48:03 PM by Reis03 »

any ways last friday at school i was getting my stuff for my next class. what do i know? my 16gb ipod touch 2g is gone. so now since someone stole my ipod out of my locker i dont have my music and im down $250. and today i want to go play some codmw2 with friends. guess wat now. my turtlebeach x1 mic just broke after not even 2 months of use. so there goes another $60. life sucks.

Wow... no comment

I agree with you. YOUR life must suck.  :cookieMonster:

At least you have an ipod.

If thats your life, wait until you get a real one :o

If thats your life, wait until you get a real one :o

Oh come on.

No one can say someone "doesn't have a life" just because they use their time in a different way than yourself.

And meanwhile, someone in the world was just raped and murdered.

not anymore
any ways last friday at school i was getting my stuff for my next class. what do i know? my 16gb ipod touch 2g is gone. so now since someone stole my ipod out of my locker i dont have my music and im down $250. and today i want to go play some codmw2 with friends. guess wat now. my turtlebeach x1 mic just broke after not even 2 months of use. so there goes another $60. life sucks.

Someone stole 250 dollars as well? Why the hell would you leave that in your locker?

Oh come on.

No one can say someone "doesn't have a life" just because they use their time in a different way than yourself.

hah im not trying to sound like im trolling or anything. it just helps blow of steam.

ITT: I'M JUST A KID AND THE WORLD IS A NIGHTMARE

Oh come on.

Agree, but...

ITT rich/middle class kid loses expensive stuff and thinks life sucks. lol.

Agree, but...

ITT rich/middle class kid loses expensive stuff and thinks life sucks. lol.

like i sed it helps blow off steam.

Your fault for not locking your locker or putting a screen lock on your iPod.
I always lock my locker. I always have my cell phone (which isn't worth much), my 16GB ZuneHD and my stuffty laptop. I honestly don't care about the cellphone if it gets stolen but I lock my locker just for my ZuneHD and my laptop.

like i sed it helps blow off steam.
Blows off steam by acting depressed because you failed to take precautions?

Blows off steam by acting depressed because you failed to take precautions?

Bitching about things usually does calm people down, regardless of whose fault it is.