Poll?

Yes.
2 (7.1%)
No.
3 (10.7%)
Potato.
23 (82.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Author Topic: [CB] Comblock, Blockland Computing - Totally not planning anything!  (Read 38313 times)

Placeholder topic, in the process of being redone
The finest in Blockland Computing.

Contents

COMBLOCK is a clan that makes BL-PC's.
Not this.

But stuff more like this(It actually works not like a screen with a few images.).

NEWS
  • 2/14/13: Evar678 is back
  • 2/11/13: Evar678 will be absent for a few days. Sketcher is in charge.
  • 1/31/13: Sketcher is now the new Co-Leader of Comblock.
  • 1/31/13: Pass is ranked as the leader of the Comblock building section.
  • 1/27/13: Sketcher's abrupt disappearance lead to yet another attempt at a headquarters for Comblock, this time lead by .:FancyPants:. and Evar678.
  • 1/26/13: Second construction towards HQ, this time on a full blown campus, lead by Sketcher and Evar678.
  • 1/25/13: Construction towards making Comblock's Headquarters begins, lead by Sketcher.
  • 1/20/13: Official server is now up 24/7, using RTB Hosting. Server is locked to keep random people from entering, password is being thrown around to members.
  • New Topic Created, for further updates

How to Join
To join you must first decide what job you will want in the clan.
  • Eventing - This focuses on using Blockland's event system to create the core of our computers, and software to run alongside it. Divided into hardware and software for skill requirement differences
  • Building - Our builders are the ones that help manage our HQ's, and builds. The old category, Design, still exists, but is merely a sub-category of Building now.
  • Scripting - People that write the scripts that will later run alongside our blockland computers. This department requires knowledge of torquescript

Eventing:
Back to join
Now you need to decide what part of eventing you want to be in.

Hardware:
Back to Eventing
To be a hardware eventer you need to know how to make a BL-PC. So to join this part of eventing you need to make what you think a BL-PC is and then post it in the gallery. Then make a link here to it. I will then decide if i will let you join hardware or not.

Software:
Back to Eventing
To be a software eventer you need to know how to "Program"(make programs on on our computers with events). So to join this part of eventing you need to make a game or program then post it in the gallery. Then make a link here to it. Again i will then decide if i will let you join this part of eventing or not.

Design:
Back to join
To become a designer you need to know how to make a cool looking computer case. So to join you need to make a computer case and post it here(A picture) if i like it or i think your getting somewhere I should let you join.

Scripting
Back to join
Scripting is a new department in Comblock, focusing on scripting add-ons for blockland. If you wish to join the scripting department, you must have experience working with torquescript, and the will to work with the clan on our projects.

Members:
Clan Leader: Evar678
Co-Leader #1: Sketcher
Co-Leader #2: .:FancyPants:.

Legend:
= This member is active
= This member is inactive, and at risk for being kicked from the clan.

Eventing Department:

Hardware

R6                R5                 R4                R3                R2                R1        

Evar678

Aludane

none

.:FancyPants:.

none

Crepe
PurpleMetro
Abstract

Software / General Eventing

R6                R5                 R4                R3                R2                R1        

-TBA-

None

Cheesedragon

none

none

Yin Yang

Building Department:

Building

Pass

Aludane
Sketcher
.:FancyPants:.

none

none

none

none

Design

-TBA-

none

none

none

Wound

none

Other Departments:

Scripting

-TBA-

none

none

none

MARBLE MAN

none

Products:

Computers:

Planned Events:
Monday, April 1st, 2013|5:00 PM  EDT - Meeting for all comblock members.
(Mouse over for CDT, PDT, and GMT times)
Ongoing Events:
No events are currently underway

Server:
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 04:23:09 PM by Evar678 »

Reserved for Projects.

Note, that this is just a placeholder topic a the moment, because I don't have much time to redo it right now.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 08:52:08 PM by Evar678 »

Reserved for Events and Server Uptimes.

I'll be bringing the server back up now that I've fixed the doors hopefully.

Well I tried and it loving forgetdfkop FUC-

I'm going to bed, bother kalphiter if you want it working. Password is "Domitr", Evar I'm sending you the save, the server will be restarted etc so you can upload the build it may work if it doesn't oh well.

I have failed.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:24:53 PM by aludane »

I made case, see if you like it.

Its the one on the left, I call it the vSlim, perfecting you blockland life.
When you remove the lid, you will find 12 plates in total for all your needs.

The on and off button is on the top right of the dvd tray and underneath it is the dvd ejection button.

This is a designer application.

Name: Cheat
BL_ID: 27067
RTB: yes
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 11:44:53 PM by The Black Card »

Wait why the small screens everyone?

The second picture is not a screen, its bricks for programing and memory and stuff.

The Black Card, that's a decent app! That's new.

I can accept that, actually.
Welcome aboard.

Also, a note to all members:
  • 12/23/12 @ 4:30PM Eastern Standard Time (GMT +5) - Meeting at the Headquarters for all members
Yes we actually have a meeting.
And yes, I expect you guys to be there.

My design application.

Oh forget i forgot to add on and off buttons, oh well that wouldn't be a hassle at all to do.

My design application.
-love-
yum looks like a gaming pc. yum
/yummy

also i'm at church on that day. yes i'm christian.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2012, 11:38:43 AM by lolz?? »