Author Topic: Rusty & Munk's HatMod+  (Read 58192 times)

WIP, as you can see the colors are forgeted up for some reason. :\
:D

That looks cool. KEEP WORKING.

And it's a bit weird because everything on the blockhead's body is really simple and then you see the helmet.
Which is really detailed in contrast to everything else.

It was hard to get everything from a contoured and rounded head into something semi-rounded for a square head. :\

Edit:
And my hat colors work now. It was because the hat tester was making the colors all wierd. :\
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 04:45:07 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

Someone needs to make army hats, a hatmod isnt complete without them.

From this point on you can all expect a v2 of this add-on since I am now remodelling all the hats and hope to include better quality ones and more of them.

From this point on you can all expect a v2 of this add-on since I am now remodelling all the hats and hope to include better quality ones and more of them.

Would it also be possible to make the hats be the color of your current paint can color?  This way you could use that same hats, like football helmet, to have a TDM or game and be able to identify teams better.

I could try i guess. But first I'm going to try to make the hats with better models.

I could try i guess. But first I'm going to try to make the hats with better models.
While you're at it, could you make the Halloween Headgear pack?

While you're at it, could you make the Halloween Headgear pack?
What I was planning on doing was having different themes. For example regular hats, cap, straw, bobble and such get made in a pack of 10.

Say one pack of regular hats.

A pack of halloween hats.

Updates will come in packs.

Once you finish these hats too rusty, I will update the code with much needed fixes and such.

Sure thing, however I was thinking of pairing with somebody (You if you want) to make it more clientsided. I was thinking of making it work with blockOS and also making paint cans to color hats.

WIP, as you can see the colors are forgeted up for some reason. :\
ARES tactical helmet^^^^

Munk, a while back i got a hat pack including several hats example:Mr.Peanut, MXHeadphones, and i believe powdered wig was there as well, But i was wondering why you havnt put that into a new pack, or combined it with another pack.