Author Topic: Rusty & Munk's HatMod+  (Read 58192 times)

My issues with the hosting are now solved, thanks.

A note for creators of extra packs for HatMod+:

To be able to allow your pack to work for the new GUI, you must add a client.cs file into your .zip. The contents being the exact same as the server.cs. If you need an example, look at the Pandan Hats Port.

Nice! Getting this tomorrow.

I remember when this was on Mod Discussion and was in beta

nostalgia

Need Moar costumes. like a Pokeball or something like that. The m.r. peanut is a good costume though

Whenever I equip a hat and decide to take it off, it comes back when I die, no matter what I try it always autoequips the hat.
Is there a way to fix this?

Whenever I equip a hat and decide to take it off, it comes back when I die, no matter what I try it always autoequips the hat.
Is there a way to fix this?

Try this download: http://goo.gl/VobFT

Is there any way I can just get the SWcopter hat ( that's the name for the helicopter hat, right? ) and wearhat event alone? I need the hat for my server but I've nearly maxed out on datablocks.

Or, are the Pandan hats standalone and come with the wearhat event?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 06:15:43 PM by Bomb Kirby »

You can delete all of the other .cs files for the hats in your zip to disable them.

Custom hats do not appear on the GUI. Is there a reason for this? Any process so that it can?

Custom hats do not appear on the GUI. Is there a reason for this? Any process so that it can?

A note for creators of extra packs for HatMod+:

To be able to allow your pack to work for the new GUI, you must add a client.cs file into your .zip. The contents being the exact same as the server.cs. If you need an example, look at the Pandan Hats Port.

How does one disable everyone having every hat?

Turn on the hat inventory.