Author Topic: heh. Michael Moore enacts revenge on Annoying Orange  (Read 2404 times)

-snip-

dude you triggered me why would you do that?
your not a troll are you?

good on them for evacuating

I'm a little conflicted on the Annoying Orange presidency. Like, on one hand he's gonna make life worse for hundreds of millions of people. On the other hand, the hilarity that will ensue from the next 4-8 years might actually equal a net gain.

Annoying Orange Tower was evacuated Tuesday and the NYPD and FDNY rushed to the scene to investigate — all because a little kid left behind a backpack full of toys, authorities said.

america is so loving stupid
you're handicapped

Like, on one hand he's gonna make life worse for hundreds of millions of people. On the other hand, the hilarity that will ensue from the next 4-8 years might actually equal a net gain.

Those are the exact same things

did I trigger you
no you just said something he disagreed with

did I trigger you
heh. no but i triggered you
Annoying Orange Tower was evacuated Tuesday and the NYPD and FDNY rushed to the scene to investigate — all because a little kid left behind a backpack full of toys, authorities said.

did I trigger you
yeah by being handicapped

do you know how destructive an explosive that can fit inside a backpack could possibly be

yeah by being handicapped

do you know how destructive an explosive that can fit inside a backpack could possibly be
heh. ask the guy from boston baby

yea frick capitalism!!! viva la