57 (35.2%)
Middle Lane
46 (28.4%)
Top Lane
36 (22.2%)
Jungle Lane
23 (14.2%)

Total Members Voted: 162

Author Topic: League of Legends - Megathread  (Read 429937 times)

New champion looks much cool.

forget bought jayce yesterday for 6300ip and today there's a sale for 2runepages for 6300 forget forget forget,

Makes me feels so good after they rage. First blooded irelia and she said it was lucky because I relied on ignite and fizz rend passive finish her off after she flashed. Many QQs were had by her afterwards and they tasted sweet

Also she believes a champ can only solo top if a pro plays it and she probably has an irelia skin because she thinks she is the next 'pro' who mains irelia. so sad.

Sounds like a blast.
I love unchanneled DoT AP.

Cannot decide whether to wait for Bloodfury Ren to go on sale again or get Darkforge Jarvan now.

forget bought jayce yesterday for 6300ip and today there's a sale for 2runepages for 6300 forget forget forget,

You can buy rune pages for IP!!!!??

gp op plsnerf

you know what, no
forget vayne, i hate that cunt. her rape-ass silver bolts should be magic damage, not true damage.

gp op plsnerf

you know what, no
forget vayne, i hate that cunt. her rape-ass silver bolts should be magic damage, not true damage.
she's so so so so so so so so so weak early game. like you need them to have a stuffty support or something in order to win. it's so impossible to be up against a taric/lulu/sona. >>

gp op plsnerf

you know what, no

Dunno, being embedded with 3 arrows in the same area is bound to do something to you internally.

Anyone wanna add me? :L

she's so so so so so so so so so weak early game. like you need them to have a stuffty support or something in order to win. it's so impossible to be up against a taric/lulu/sona. >>
that's exactly the problem.
it's always a good support. i want to kill the support, but vayne kills me. i want to kill vayne, but the support stuns me into the floor, thus, vayne kills me.

edit: ashe isnt even scary anymore. its only vayne and graves that screw me over.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 01:30:12 AM by johnnyboy »

it's always a good support. i want to kill the support, but vayne kills me. i want to kill vayne, but the support stuns me into the floor, thus, vayne kills me.

edit: ashe isnt even scary anymore. its only vayne and graves that screw me over.

Why the forget would you want to kill the support over carry, Stop complaining about champions being op, Learn to play instead ffs

Why the forget would you want to kill the support over carry, Stop complaining about champions being op, Learn to play instead ffs
i don't hate you but you sound like a richard when you say something like this

where is your support during all this and why

i don't hate you but you sound like a richard when you say something like this

I know i do, But seriously every post by johnny is him complaining about champions being op, "OMG NASUS IS OP" etc. And every time i tell him to stop complaining about champions being op.

Its really annoying also because he keeps calling up champions op like gp,nasus