Poll

Blame Bill Gates?

Yup.
Blame Me. (WINNER!)

Author Topic: Dead Ping, Port Forwarding will not work!  (Read 6713 times)

OH GREAT! I don't have all the iinformation! The trial ENDED! DX

OH GREAT! I don't have all the iinformation! The trial ENDED! DX
Then look for another one, I can't be forgeted helping you anymore because you don't appreciate me atleast trying to help you resolve your problem. Good luck

No, I'm sorry! I DO apperciate your help. I was just kidding and I'm BLIND WITH FURY because I never was able to have people join my server. So lame... STUPID BILL GATES! :3

No, I'm sorry! I DO apperciate your help. I was just kidding and I'm BLIND WITH FURY because I never was able to have people join my server. So lame... STUPID BILL GATES! :3

Piss off, you wouldn't of said that if I didn't say I was gonna stop helping you. You would probably still be calling me a moron

Fine, but only because I'm in a good mood its my birthday

Well there isn't really much I can do now. It's 1.42am where I live an I'm tired so I'm gonna go to bed. Just search "auto port forwarding" on google and try to find one. Although alot of them will only give you free trials though so you'll have to maybe buy one.

I won't be posting again for the next 10 hours or so, so dont be sending me messages begging for help.

Ok, see you tommorow and happy birthday!

some screenshots of stuff might help others see something your missing.

take one of blockland failing to work.
take one of running ipconfig /all at the command prompt.
take (several) of your network properties.

put them on a pic hosting site and post the links here.

Have you tried:
Using a different browser?
Attempting to login from a different computer?
If your typing 'x.x.x.x' into the address bar, try typing 'http://x.x.x.x'?
Posting a screenshot of the command prompt showing ipconfig, and your browser when your trying to log in and it fails? (Hint: No you haven't)

some screenshots of stuff might help others see something your missing.

take one of blockland failing to work.
take one of running ipconfig /all at the command prompt.
take (several) of your network properties.

put them on a pic hosting site and post the links here.

Do this.
I suspect you have multiple networks on the go (or vpns such as hamachi which create their own network adapter) and are attempting to enter the wrong default gateway.

I'd suggest not port fowarding, and just enabling UPnP on your router when you can access it.

You may also find power cycling your network helps; my router occasionally throws a wobbly and lets the web interface become inaccessible.

Have you tried:
Using a different browser?
Attempting to login from a different computer?
If your typing 'x.x.x.x' into the address bar, try typing 'http://x.x.x.x'?
Posting a screenshot of the command prompt showing ipconfig, and your browser when your trying to log in and it fails? (Hint: No you haven't)
[/quote

About the http://x.x.x.x, it always changes to that when I enter in x.x.x.x!