Author Topic: Saber Ninja  (Read 6201 times)

Oh Noes, you changed your avatar. What ever shall I do?
Haha.

Exactly.

Owned!

Actually, you are the one getting owned because we are using ad-block.

Who cares

Let me rephrase your question. "I don't care, but other people do."

Just shut up.

Last time I checked you cared.  Why else would you be throwing those pictures around if not to get people attention and make them scroll?  I see no other purpose for those images than to see them, and if we cannot see them then your point fails to get across.

Saber, I've been annoyed with you whenever you have showed up.  But now, you've managed to anger me even more.  I now want you to go jump off a cliff, into a fire, the stay there until we fire a nuke into it.

Ace

This is truly the most pathetic attempt at trolling I've seen on the internet.

Congratulations, your attempt to make us give a stuff about you and see you as a threat has failed miserably.

Okay, here's the plan.
Ignore him. Don't make threats, don't even acknowledge his existence. If he posts his pictures, just keep going on (or off, if you choose) topic. Remember, he will be banned eventually, we just have to wait him out.

Okay, here's the plan.
Ignore him. Don't make threats, don't even acknowledge his existence. If he posts his pictures, just keep going on (or off, if you choose) topic. Remember, he will be banned eventually, we just have to wait him out.
Agreed.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- YOU'RE BACK. BANBANBABNBAN.

Okay, here's the plan.
But what to do in a topic about him?

Four more days until Christmas! what did you put on your wish list

I fall asleep wake up and I get this stuff on the fourms

But what to do in a topic about him?

Four more days until Christmas! what did you put on your wish list
What I want for christmas is for SaberNinja's testicles to be crushed.

I think it's funny how he has nothing better to do than to just spam for three hours.
Life=Does not have.

That adblocker really works.
Yeah, I didn't think of using it until now!