Author Topic: VIDEO:Bowling For Russians (300 Subscriber Special)  (Read 882 times)

In this special video, we take at the 40 year old Russian bowling league! Who will be the champion!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG7H_D8nBZY&feature=youtu.be

Thanks to Port and Executor for acting

All voice acting was done by me btw.

This is a great video comrade, you deserve more subscribers!

I have no loving idea what did he say at 0:28. Work on your Russian accent. Nice video thou.

I have no loving idea what did he say at 0:28. Work on your Russian accent. Nice video thou.
it's

"I MUST BREAK YOU" from the rocky movie, I should've made it more clear, my bad.

kind of bad, the voice acting was horrid, same with the greenscreen, more work could have gone into the build / audio

kind of bad, the voice acting was horrid, same with the greenscreen, more work could have gone into the build / audio
You're not going to expect a white 14 year old German kid to do a good russian accent :I As for the greenscreen, youtube makes the quality worse, try boosting it up to 1080p.

You're not going to expect a white 14 year old German kid to do a good russian accent :I As for the greenscreen, youtube makes the quality worse, try boosting it up to 1080p.

You're German?

Nice vido, hope to see more soon.

Nice vido, hope to see more soon.
ok stranger who I don't know and is totally not in the tags

ok stranger who I don't know and is totally not in the tags
0/10
where's da vodka?

Nice voice filters.
no filters were used in this video. It was all just terrible voice acting with pitch shifts.

Look at the pins!!!
oops nvm
10/10
STORY OF HOW RUSSIAN BOWLING WAS BORN:
"Cousin! Wanna go bowling?"