Author Topic: Obama Gets 9 Allies to Help Battle Against the cancerous CIA  (Read 16498 times)

but denmark's special forces are loving scary looking
so are france's

Maybe it is out of the social norm??? everyone isn't loving america. everyone grew up for it to be odd, and that is why they are staring.
I understand that. And that needs to change, drastically. Their thinking needs to change. This is not the medieval times, jesus.

These are the kind of men that will put women in a loving Burqa because they can't control their little weenie.

i like it when america works together with other countrys in a middle-east military effort. people always blame america for being a "global police force" against everyone and for "senselessly getting people killed" but they like to forget how most of the time, other nation's militaries are pulling just as much of a load in the effort.

Woman walking alone in Cairo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxBQMYqokHs

That's horrible! How can anyone do that to a woman?

Maybe it is out of the social norm??? everyone isn't loving america. everyone grew up for it to be odd, and that is why they are staring.

or maybe it is just that she is walking around with a camera video taping everyone.
but denmark's special forces are loving scary looking

Social norm?! What? I hope you aren't joking here, this is defamation of women
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 09:39:31 PM by Caribou »

it is a social norm in the islamic culture, perhaps?

jesus loving christ you are so close-minded

You call that a social norm? I call that a social absurdity. To believe that it is a social normality to look down on woman, force them to cover their faces, and stare at them makes you very close-minded.

Apples and oranges are both fruits, as Muslim Americans and Mexican Americans are both Americans with a different ethnic background.

Caribou confirmed for categorizing American Citizens into White and Not White

We should leave it alone.

50 years ago it was a social norm to be fully clothed (no bare legs/arms) when entering a church.

We sure as hell left that behind us, didn't we?

50 years ago it was a social norm to be fully clothed (no bare legs/arms) when entering a church.

No

that hasn't been left behind at all

Caribou confirmed for categorizing American Citizens into White and Not White

I don't know what you mean, but today we do that. On the Census, you are asked if you are White, Black, Asian, Pacific Islander/Alaskan Native, Native American, Mixed, or Hispanic.

We should leave it alone.

You're probably right, because in the long-run we'll see how much money we've put into these countries were wasted on deploying troops

I still think that there is nothing wrong with that value.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 09:40:36 PM by Caribou »

I don't know what you mean, but today we do that. On the Census, you are asked if you are White, Black, Asian, Pacific Islander/Alaskan Native, Native American, Mixed, or Hispanic.

Asking Ethnicity for statistical data =/= categorizing Mexican Americans and Muslim Americans into the same group because they have a different ethnic background compared to the majority

Asking Ethnicity for statistical data =/= categorizing Mexican Americans and Muslim Americans into the same group because they have a different ethnic background compared to the majority

I didn't categorize Mexican Americans and Muslim Americans into the same group. If I were to do that - then I just would of referred to both groups as Muslim American.

I didn't categorize Mexican Americans and Muslim Americans into the same group. If I were to do that - then I just would of referred to both groups as Muslim American.

Apples and oranges are both fruits, as Muslim Americans and Mexican Americans are both Americans with a different ethnic background.

You categorized them into the same group.