Author Topic: "The Thing" Movie Trailer (Youtube [Screamer Kinda] Prank) WATCH AT OWN RISK  (Read 6025 times)

So, you guys know about the new "The Thing" film coming up? Watch this, but I must warn you.

Click Here for the Video

THE FOLLOWING VIDEO COULD BE CONSIDERED A SCREAMER. IT IS BASED ON THE MOVIE "THE THING" THAT IS PREMIRING ON THE 14th. IF YOU ARE SCARED VERY EASILY, PLEASE READ BELOW AS IT  JUST SUMS UP WHAT HAPPENS IN THE VIDEO.

So, ok. Its a fake youtube video layout. (If you click on the video, just for like 2 seconds, you can pretty much tell its faked) The title of the video is "Girl in small Bikini"

The video itself has a girl faced the other way. A guy is just recording her for like 7 seconds. Suddenly, a giant scream and some tentacle with claws breaks through the page (Like the whole loving youtube page, its not just in the video.)

Later, after it destructs pretty much the whole layout, its just a trailer for the new movie "The Thing"

Discuss this loving awesome idea.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:18:27 PM by Trogtor »

>nearly 2 million views
>24 comments
>no quality selector

they need to do a better job.

They will forget up the new movie, I know it.

That's loving amazing.

That's loving amazing.
I know right. When I first saw it. it blew my mind.

I knew something was up when I couldn't fast forward through the video. Suddenly, tone deafness...

I knew something was up when I couldn't fast forward through the video. Suddenly, tone deafness...
I tried pausing it. I thought it was an actual video with some sort of flash player addition that youtube let them use.

I thought it was similar to that "A hunter x a bear" thing. Boy was I wrong.

Sharing it on my FB to see the lolz roll in.

I thought it was similar to that "A hunter x a bear" thing. Boy was I wrong.

Sharing it on my FB to see the lolz roll in.
Holy stuff I remember that

Tip from the PRO: this thing is totally forged. Nothing in the description bar is real.

So they made an affiliation with youtube to let them do this I guess?

So they made an affiliation with youtube to let them do this I guess?
Its a trailer for a movie.

Directors have a lot of money.

Youtube wants their money.

They get partnership with youtube by money so they can make a swf file on the top of their page that looks like a youtube video