Author Topic: Medieval Misc Pack  (Read 6331 times)

Those weapons look high-poly. But I could be wrong. Anyways...

Catergory: Weapon
Name: Warhammer
Type: Blunt Weaponry
Description: A heavy-ass, two-handed hammer.
Purpose: For bashing peoples' faces in.

Category: Weapon
Type: Small firearm
Name: Flintlock Pistol
Description: The look of a Renaissance era flintlock pistol... Probably should have a slightly exaggerated shape, with bigger and smaller parts to it. Does normal damage, maybe higher damage with a headshot. Fires at about... 1/3 the speed of the default gun?
Purpose: To be a pirate!

EDIT:
Type: Large... -er firearm
Name:Flintlock Rifle
Description: The look of a Renaissance era flintlock rifle... Probably should have a slightly exaggerated shape, with bigger and smaller parts to it. Does moderately high damage, maybe higher damage with a headshot. Fires at about... 1/4 the speed of the default gun?
Purpose: To match the Flintlock Pistol! And be a more accurate pirate!

See how I used copy & paste there? Yeah.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 10:40:27 PM by Galaxion »

Incoming wall of Text

Catagory: Vehicle.
Type: Trasport for People (See Below for Mounted Siege stuff).
Name: Wagon.
Description: Just about your average wagon, looks somewhat like a covered wagon but with the Cover bit off, (mabye have a smaller variant with 1 horse?).
Purpose: The Covered Wagon looks FAR to Western/Pioneer Era, And this one could have something mounted on it!

Type: Siege Vehicle.
Name: Catapult Wagon.
Description: A Vehicle useing the model of the Wagon, Yet has a catapult on top of it.
Purpose: To have a Seige weapon so that the enemy's fortress isn't as protective as it was.

Name: Ballista Wagon.
Description: A Vehicle useing the model of the Wagon, With the Ballista mentioned by HikerBob
Purpose: Shoots like a large arrow, Instead of going up and over (In case you want to shoot though the gate instead of over it).

Name: Ballista Catapult Wagon.
Description: A Vehicle useing the Wagon model, yet has a catapult Ballista thingamajig mounted on it. Think of a Ballista, but instead of firing a bolt, It fires a Boulder (Most people do not know that these even Exist).
Purpose: More Damage than the Ballista, Yet Longer reload.

Name: Battering Ram
Description: A Vehicle useing the model similer to the Wagon, Yet has the horses inside of it, with a wooden cover over it (somewhat like a little wood house on wheels) and a battering ram sticking out of the frout end.
Purpose: To walk up and destroy the enemy's gates (or walls if their isn't a moat).

Type: Heavy Transport Vehicle.
Name: Roof wagon  Wagon.
Description: A Vehicle useing the model like the Wagon, Yet has 3 horses, and a roof (like the battering ram).
Purpose:To have a covered transport so that the Elite archers of your enemy cannot snipe your troops as they walk through the rubble caused by the battering ram.

Catagory: Turret.
Type: Siege/defense Vehicle.
Name: Catapult
Description: Simply a catapult like the one on the wagon, but is stationary like the ballista mentioned by HikerBob
Purpose: To fire over the barricades (or into the trenches) made by your enemy.

Name: Catapult Ballista
Description: Simply a catapult Ballista like the one on the wagon, but is stationary like the ballista mentioned by HikerBob
Purpose: To fire DEATH at the advancing enemy.

Name: Catapult
Description: Simply a catapult like the one on the wagon, but is stationary like the ballista mentioned by HikerBob
Purpose: To fire over the barricades (or into the trenches) made by your enemy.

b]Catagory:[/b] Vehicle.
Type: Trasport for People .
Name:  Scout Wagon.
Description: That 1 horse wagon I mentioned earlier in this post.
Purpose: For skirmishing and scouting (This one will also have all the Variants as well, but to save text I will not type them)

Type: Water Trasport for People.
Name: Sloop.
Description: Looks like a sailboat. Might have a Ballista mounted on the front.
Purpose: Transporting a larger group of people overseas (mabye something for Vehicles?)

Type: Water Trasport for People.
Name: Fishing boat.
Description: A small little ship (could have sails).
Purpose: Trasporting more people than the rowboat but less than the sloop (If you and your Friends/Squad/Platoon/Group Want to flank the enemy's Warship while the sloop attacks from the frout)

Type: Water Trasport/Siege Vehicle for People.
Name: Warship.
Description: A larger and Slower Ship for attacking forts overlooking the seas/ruleing said seas. Has 5 ballista on either side.
Purpose: Transporting a LARGE army overseas/Destroying anything that enters the water.

I can't really think of anything else I would love for my Tribe/Medievel Rpgs ( + 1000  :cookie: 's If you add all of this.)

Summary: (for those of you who are allergic to long walls of text) I would like to see warships and more siege weapons added to blockland.

This is midieval, as in, like the 1000-1500's

not the 1600-1800's
lol your right they didn't have shotguns in 1800 hundreds

Category: Magic
Name: Wand of the north
Type: Wand
Description: A wand the slows players.
Purpose: To kill slow players to get away from them.

Name: Club
Type: Melee Weapon
Description: A somewhat large oval-ish block of wood which narrows down to the bottom, where (maybe) a piece of metal protects the user's hands from splinters.
Purpose: To splatter your enemies' faces.

Erm, I'm pretty sure this is dead.

DOOOO NOT LET IT DIE !!!!!!!!!!

These models are awesome!