Author Topic: things that people do on the BLF that you hate  (Read 61299 times)

whoaho 11 bans

king of x may be annoying (at least to others) but i don't think it deserves a perma

usually chainbans are temporary since it's mostly spam
people want perma because of the people involved. i'm fine with all of those being perma besides sbg.

people want perma because of the people involved. i'm fine with all of those being perma besides sbg.

also known as people who had stuffted on the harvest
i mean, i might just be poking sticks at people right now, but if you think about it thats kinda why these guys want these guys perma'd or why they're saying it and stuff whatever

forget off you twat. I don't like the Harvest at all. Those guys were almost all complete cunts, and if they were to be permanently banned I would celebrate.

personalities aside whatever happens happens

unless they're repeat offenders or total starfishs the ban is likely temporary, but if they aren't then whatever

forget off you twat. I don't like the Harvest at all. Those guys were almost all complete cunts, and if they were to be permanently banned I would celebrate.

Woah bro, take it easy. They're tryin' to trigger ya'.

i mean, i might just be poking sticks at people right now, but if you think about it thats kinda why these guys want these guys perma'd or why they're saying it and stuff whatever
I'm calling bullstuff on that one

Kinda a coincidence that they're all loving monumentally stupid enough to get banned like that

tablesalt are gone for good
but we need our salt, our food will be bland!

stuff about kings that got them banned
Moment of silence

I think maybe they were only banned specifically because this is a drama thread, cus that's happened a LOT before, and I've never seen anyone get banned for it until now
or maybe badspot just finally got tired of that

I think maybe they were only banned specifically because this is a drama thread, cus that's happened a LOT before, and I've never seen anyone get banned for it until now
yeah that's true

drama is serious business spam doesn't fly here

or the latter

try to greentext
ie: >implying im doing anything rong hur dur.

Freekill, harass players, then lie about it, especially when they get away with it.

salty much?