Author Topic: things that people do on the BLF that you hate  (Read 61300 times)

I hope every single one of those bans is permanent

I hope your ban is permanent.

what
furry ramblings i think

being a furry is like having shell shock right?

off topic: is shell shock the name of a spongebob episode or something? that's all I can think of when I see that.

furry ramblings i think

being a furry is like having shell shock right?

What gives you the impression I'm a furry?  :S

Patton put me on his "scrubs" list on his clan, commanding people to "search and destroy them and ban them on sight"  I think.  Not sure exactly, but when I asked him why with a series of questions, he just kept deflecting.  Have a look on the "wreckers" thread in the clan section to see the insanity.

He is not a reasonable person.

What gives you the impression I'm a furry?  :S

Patton put me on his "scrubs" list on his clan, commanding people to "search and destroy them and ban them on sight"  I think.  Not sure exactly, but when I asked him why with a series of questions, he just kept deflecting.  Have a look on the "wreckers" thread in the clan section to see the insanity.

He is not a reasonable person.
this guy

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=294159.30#quickreply

Here's the part of it that I'm talking about, just in case people don't feel like searching.

:)

okay since zech is such an easy target to get stuff on, i think its pretty loving stupid for patton to say that those bans should be perm, and hes an starfish for saying it

okay since zech is such an easy target to get stuff on, i think its pretty loving stupid for patton to say that those bans should be perm, and hes an starfish for saying it

in addendum i think any person stuffting on non-selfaware users are lame. there are plenty of selfaware users (e.g piecrust) that deserve flak much more. im pretty sure Zech could be straightened easier if someone werent a richard.

im just looking at how many of those users are noted handicaps.

sorry for the double post but is something wrong with this z crome dude? he's mad that my group doesn't like idiotic posters...?

im just looking at how many of those users are noted handicaps.

lol

sorry for the double post but is something wrong with this z crome dude? he's mad that my group doesn't like idiotic posters...?

no im pretty sure hes upset at the fact that you're trying to get other users to attack him

sorry for not agreeing with your opinions on who's autistic and who needs to get permabanned

And, he's not mad that your group "doesn't like idiotic posters", it's more like "he's just concerned as to why he's slapped on a public shaming list and a list where you want to dictate who's on a server and who's not because you don't like them because you think they're autistic because they don't agree with your views and your ego".
no im pretty sure hes upset at the fact that you're trying to get other users to attack him
^^^

sorry for not agreeing with your opinions on who's autistic and who needs to get permabanned

And, he's not mad that your group "doesn't like idiotic posters", it's more like "he's just concerned as to why he's slapped on a public shaming list and a list where you want to dictate who's on a server and who's not because you don't like them because you think they're autistic because they don't agree with your views and your ego".^^^
I don't think everyone i dislike is autistic. Z chrome follows me around in a similar way to the way blockchip follows lord tony. i know a majority agrees that the majority of those banned should be perma'd.