Author Topic: things that people do on the BLF that you hate  (Read 60909 times)

when people put a link that takes you to your own profile
Almost made a fool of myself recently because of this.  /aggree

I don't think everyone i dislike is autistic. Z chrome follows me around in a similar way to the way blockchip follows lord tony. i know a majority agrees that the majority of those banned should be perma'd.

I see you everywhere I go.  You are unavoidable in my notifications list, and I am agitated by your hipocrisy on this thread after being moronic towards me (you still haven't responded to my questions.  I wonder why?) Your voice is fundamentally flawed, and your inability to explain your actions properly intensifies this.

Almost made a fool of myself recently because of this.  /aggree

I see you everywhere I go.  You are unavoidable in my notifications list, and I am agitated by your hipocrisy on this thread after being moronic towards me (you still haven't responded to my questions.  I wonder why?) Your voice is fundamentally flawed, and your inability to explain your actions properly intensifies this.
you have a notifications list for the blf? are you kidding me? i still dont see any of your so-called questions either(quote them here if i'm wrong). also stop trying to use big words to make yourself smart, it makes no difference and is overall very annoying (blockchip is also guilty of this and it drives me crazy)

I'm still standing by my argument that almost everybody who got banned had it coming for a long time and it's a damn shame they didn't do something worthy of a perma.

please explain to me why each of those users deserve a perma, besides obvious examples like pie crust

I'm with patton on you trying too hard to sound smart. Your post was awkward to read.

please explain to me why each of those users deserve a perma, besides obvious examples like pie crust
i think that he means majority of the users but given enough time I can probably provide enough examples of stupid behavior

fool

/aggree

our voice is fundamentally flawed

agh no please stop

I'm with patton on you trying too hard to sound smart. Your post was awkward to read.
That and sometimes he tries to make his post "super zany and funee!!!" and the cringe gets too real.

I use the words that come to me in the moment to describe accurately the pictures in my mind, I'm not trying to sound smart.

Can't blame you though.  A forum user tried to help me adjust the way I write posts to make myself easily understood and to make my posts less awkward to read (kudos to him  :cookie:)  So I understand.  Sorry about that.

Patton, you do know there is a section on your profile editing page that says "notifications and email" right?  I have that open in a seperate tab to make sure I can see what's new in each thread I've commented in.

Here's the quote:

I'm pulled into being an "enemy of extreme prejudice" just because I disapproved of your immature behaviour, on top of trying (and failing) to undo Nexus' bad reputation through peaceful discussion (on top of trying to make matches much more fair) and being interested in strategy?

What are you trying to prove?  Why are you wasting your time doing this? At least Lord Tony puts us on a list and leaves it at that.

If you can answer them reasonably without trying to deflect with the 'your trying to sound smart and i'm saying this to divert attention from myself to you' thing, it would be greatly appreciated.

I use the words that come to me in the moment to describe accurately the pictures in my mind, I'm not trying to sound smart.

Can't blame you though.  A forum user tried to help me adjust the way I write posts to make myself easily understood and to make my posts less awkward to read (kudos to him  :cookie:)  So I understand.  Sorry about that.

Patton, you do know there is a section on your profile editing page that says "notifications and email" right?  I have that open in a seperate tab to make sure I can see what's new in each thread I've commented in.

Here's the quote:

If you can answer them reasonably without trying to deflect with the 'your trying to sound smart and i'm saying this to divert attention from myself to you' thing, it would be greatly appreciated.
You're on that list because you act like a loving idiot on the forums and in game. Simple as that. You're really only giving me more evidence of that right now

Not even mentioning that all if not the vast majority of The Wreckers share my view and agree that we don't like you or your behavior

we've already been over c-zechs typing formality thingy so there's no need to go over it again or a while

all if not the vast majority of The Wreckers share my view and agree that we don't like you or your behavior
this is dorky

You're on that list because you act like a loving idiot on the forums and in game. Simple as that. You're really only giving me more evidence of that right now

More deflection and no aforementioned evidence.

Let's see, I'll make it very easy for you:

Taking in the fact that all I've done to you to in order to earn that place in your little list was;

1. Disapprove of your behaviour, you know, SEIG HEIL HARVEST and all that good stuff,

2. Try and repair the bad reputation of -Nexus- through (a) trying to make amends with irritated people through PM, and (b) trying to set up new match rules to make it 100% fair for combatants on both sides,

3.  Being interested in testing strategies in Blockland to see how they pan out, which I demonstrated by posting what I had put a lot of hard work into on the -Nexus- thread,

-What are you trying to prove?
-What is the real purpose of putting me on the list?
-Where's the proof that I'm an idiot in-game, and on what server(s) would you deduce that?
-Where's the proof that I'm an idiot on the forums, and how would you deduce that?

Answer all four questions.  Don't you dare derail it by focusing on one point.

God C-Zech you are really loving annoying lol

I consider it topical to note my agreement pertaining to Nick’s aforementioned conclusion

I consider it topical to note my agreement pertaining to Nick’s aforementioned conclusion

:/