Author Topic: Cat123  (Read 2790 times)

(i mean the server has been up for a month but whatever)

oh ok well

So?
Basically cat has been inactive for a long long time. That's why Sanctus Rem was hosting Grapple Knife.. But now he's back so.. yay! :D

Not a big fan of grapple knife servers but that was the best one and cat123 has great servers. Might go there sometime, also is cat123's grapple knife the one with all the music? Best part about the server IMO

Not a big fan of grapple knife servers but that was the best one and cat123 has great servers. Might go there sometime, also is cat123's grapple knife the one with all the music? Best part about the server IMO
no music anymore. it's the exact same as sanctus' server but with a different host name

It was fun when he started hosting citytop recently. sad that he switched back to grapple knife again oh well

That's too bad. I enjoyed seeing one less poorly managed server on the list. I bet he's still using that same old map that took 10 minutes to make because he can't be bothered to put some effort into making another. I should spend a half hour making three or four maps for him just so the server is tolerable.

That's too bad. I enjoyed seeing one less poorly managed server on the list. I bet he's still using that same old map that took 10 minutes to make because he can't be bothered to put some effort into making another. I should spend a half hour making three or four maps for him just so the server is tolerable.
Rotate builds and weapons.

Rotate builds and weapons.
rotate weapons in grapple knife?

rotate weapons in grapple knife?
Some players hosted servers such as grapple sniper or shotgun which attracted a decent player count.