Poll

CityRP Mod - Curse or Gift?

Curse
57 (32.8%)
Gift
117 (67.2%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Author Topic: City RPG's - Enough, already.  (Read 12451 times)

Tom

I'm actually working on adding new features to mine to make it different from everyone else's. I've already fixed a few major bugs, and added Pepper Spray, and a doctor job (no healing yet though).

« Last Edit: November 01, 2008, 12:12:52 AM by Tom »

We know anyone can spawn vehicles, we made it that way.

And admins can spawn items without being a shopkeeper, so you've fixed no bugs.

Tom

And admins can spawn items without being a shopkeeper, so you've fixed no bugs.
Opps lol.

I'm actually working on adding new features to mine to make it different from everyone else's. I've already fixed a few major bugs, and added Pepper Spray, and a doctor job (no healing yet though).

Also, adding a job is in no way hard.

Let me guess pepper spray is just a model change ?

Tom

Also, adding a job is in no way hard.
Yeah, but it's not like everyone who host CityRp can do it.
Let me guess pepper spray is just a model change ?
It stuns for a second, but its nothing too complex.

I also added a Statute of Limitations thing like in iBan's, but I didn't list it because I  stole the idea.

yea im getting tired of all these city rpg's they just don't seem fun anymore -.-

no-one comes up with creative servers anymore if i could portforward i would host some cool servers like a jeep sumo or whatever (portforwarding is too confusing for me :/  )

its not like i want city rpg's to go away forever the mod is cool but almost everyone makes them and dedicated rpg's suck (in my opinion)

Next person who comes in my server asking, "DO YOU HAS CITY RP MOD?" I'm perm banning them. Don't care for gods hell even if it was Badspot.

This is why we can't have nice things, Take v9 for example, when it was released people complained about how it didnt have what they wanted. When the miltary jeep came people complained about it, when v10 came more complaining. Whats next, when a turrets mod gets released people are going to start saying,"It sucks, it doesnt have this, and every server is using it."
@Icygamma think about it and come back and flame me link any other typical person.

Please Badspot, destroy this. Somehow... its really starting to piss me off.

Advice: ONLY MAKE ONE! RELEASE TO FRIENDS! MAYBE TWO RP SERVERS UP AT A TIME!

Please Badspot, destroy this. Somehow... its really starting to piss me off.

Advice: ONLY MAKE ONE! RELEASE TO FRIENDS! MAYBE TWO RP SERVERS UP AT A TIME!
You've got major anger problems then. Theres only like 5 up. Get the forget over it.

Just get over it and leave the servers alone. Argueing for it and posting this topic anyway is useless. The release of CityRP is inevitable. No matter how much begging and whining you do, nothing will remove it. Just accept it as a part of Blockland's history.

Just get over it and leave the servers alone. Argueing for it and posting this topic anyway is useless. The release of CityRP is inevitable. No matter how much begging and whining you do, nothing will remove it. Just accept it as a part of Blockland's history.

Your CityRP was awesome, you should rehost it :(

Sorry Boltster, but you are now a total richard to me.