Author Topic: MARBLE MAN is out  (Read 70493 times)

you're trying way too hard tho

To get involved with other peoples' business when it really doesn't affect you in any way.

it was always going to derail to relationships/love with Lewnaja here

he's set on marrying a chick he's only met like 3 times (and thinks that's ok). he also doesn't believe the physical side of relationships matter

You're forgetting that I'm not even the one who derailed it into a relationships/love topic. And also, you're an idiot for assuming it's not okay. lol

My one year anniversary comes up next month~

Just because I'm not a pig doesn't mean my relationship is wrong. Leave my morals out of yours.

that's not a quote, he never said that.

he's not even going to marry her, he's going to move in with her parents and he's going to join her band

Double post, but I missed this.

Since when did I say I wasn't going to marry her? And I'm going to move in with her parents? Do you purposely rewrite what I say just to make me look like some sort of loser?

I said that I'm moving in with her in a couple years. Her, not her family. And yes, as a side hobby, I'll be playing in her band. Is that such a bad thing?

Yosher, I honestly suggest you stay out of business that you know nothing about. You weren't even here for my era and you're jumping on the bandwagon to gain attention.

post links to her band

You honestly expect anyone who calls themselves a band to be signed or something? That's why I said "side hobby", not "career". She's just starting after playing piano solo for a couple years and I want to play with her because I play a few different instruments myself. I'm not going to start talking about this because I don't want this topic focused on my personal life. lol

You honestly expect anyone who calls themselves a band to be signed or something? That's why I said "side hobby", not "career". She's just starting after playing piano solo for a couple years and I want to play with her because I play a few different instruments myself. I'm not going to start talking about this because I don't want this topic focused on my personal life. lol
Can I start a "Moonstar Akemi's Personal Life" thread?

Can I start a "Moonstar Akemi's Personal Life" thread?

No please :(

jesus cringing loving christ what is it with port and attracting gay lovers over the internet

is he like really rich or suave or something

Don't change the topic title.
what's wrong with changing the topic title? just curious

what's wrong with changing the topic title? just curious
causes confusion most likely

causes confusion most likely

i dont see why anyone would complain

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:32:49 AM by Ephialtes »