Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5910807 times)

Got gangbanged by a trio of skeletons. Got chased back to my cliffside home with only one heart. Currently a skeleton is humping my door, waiting for me to come out.

UPDATE: Dug out the side of house, escaped an arrow-filled fate. Waiting for a pig to spawn.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 03:28:45 PM by Captain Crazy »

Would anyone here be interested watching a Dual Let's Play with me and my younger, non-minecraft-educated sister?
i'd come and build/help you guys, although i wouldn't do commentary if there's any
i'm a VERY good helper :D
find me a desert far away and i can make a ton of TNT, as sand is my only limiting factor, and far away as to not ruin the landscape

Stuck up a tree in a small settlement, furnace burning some tasty bacon. The ground's carpeted in monsters.

I think this save's nailed the true feeling of Minecraft.

ScatteredSpace now has a Minecraft server that should be up almost constantly.

Server IP: 24.209.178.155

I laughed every time you guys bickered.
Also, teach that girl about torches, seriously. You bust into her mini cave, and your light is the only there. She had a large enough cave a creeper or something could've spawned easily.
Edit again, do you have betterlight mod? Looks pretty.
Again. I can't subscribe on my phone otherwise I would
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 04:31:58 PM by Lugnut1206 »

That would have been helpful before I got the account.. Oh well, I know what to do if he decides to change the password on me or something. Thanks for the info.

The first episode of my Dual Let's Play is done. I would hope I have atleast some flaws somewhere that you guys can yell at me about, just to make my video better.
looks like somthing fun to watch i subbed c:

(1) I laughed every time you guys bickered.

(2) Also, teach that girl about torches, seriously. You bust into her mini cave, and your light is the only there. She had a large enough cave a creeper or something could've spawned easily.

(3) Edit again, do you have betterlight mod? Looks pretty.
Again. I can't subscribe on my phone otherwise I would
1. My life should be a show then, it's constant bickering between the two of us.
2. She didn't have any coal/charcoal, and I forgot to give her torches. I'll be sure to give her some at the start of episode 3, because I've already recorded episode 2.
3. You're the third person to ask me why my graphics look so nice. Default texture pack with BetterLight and BetterGrass.

looks like somthing fun to watch i subbed c:
Thanks, the more people I see watching it, the faster I'll try to pump out videos. Working on editing the second episode, having a bit of trouble.

i'd come and build/help you guys, although i wouldn't do commentary if there's any
i'm a VERY good helper :D
find me a desert far away and i can make a ton of TNT, as sand is my only limiting factor, and far away as to not ruin the landscape
I'm not sure what to do about other people that want in, at least 4 people have asked me now.

Host a server over Hamachi. Then PM the password and name only to people you want in. Better than a password. Also, due to the fact that the computers involved are creating direct connections to one another, virtually lagless.
Also: I want in lolol.
No, really, I do.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:01:15 PM by Lugnut1206 »

May I please be in?
Ask otto about my helpful and awesomeness
I built the first town in his server
I am the mayor, voted in
also i like servers

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/spidersclimb

Sign the petition to change spiders back to normal.
Are you loving kidding? Spiders are loving awesome with this update.
Revert? forget no

I can let you in my server. :D
but it's not really hamachi...
it is kind of a private server so log in through hamachi so i can tell you :D
name: TestMining
password: there is none

edit:
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/spidersclimb
Sign the petition to change spiders back to normal.
at least make the spiders only climb on hard or normal :)

I asked on his video if I could join because I get lonely in Single Player. :c

May I please be in?
Ask otto about my helpful and awesomeness
I built the first town in his server
I am the mayor, voted in
also i like servers
Host a server over Hamachi. Then PM the password and name only to people you want in. Better than a password. Also, due to the fact that the computers involved are creating direct connections to one another, virtually lagless.
Also: I want in lolol.
No, really, I do.
If you two are talking to me, I can't quite tell.. So far, 6 or so people have asked to join my Let's Play. I had planned that only me and my sister would do it from the start, but I may let one or two guests show up per episode. The guests would have to have a headset with mic, and would be pulled randomly each episode from a jar.

I'm not sure what to do about other people that want in, at least 4 people have asked me now.
deph said he would let me have a server free, although i'm not sure if he ment BL or any type, if it's any type, i could use it for a minecraft server for us to work on i think

edit:
If you two are talking to me, I can't quite tell.. So far, 6 or so people have asked to join my Let's Play. I had planned that only me and my sister would do it from the start, but I may let one or two guests show up per episode. The guests would have to have a headset with mic, and would be pulled randomly each episode from a jar.
oh... damit, i could've make some fun stuff :c