Author Topic: Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling  (Read 18310 times)

that's weird, i just heard you got some of yours keys from others players, raven...

that's weird, i just heard you got some of yours keys from others players, raven...
LOL
sylvanor trying to backfire the drama
10/10

i dont care if sylvanor gets banned for sharing/reselling keys, i think hes an starfish for trying to impersonate diggy

because you can't buy keys as gifts these days now can you

True or not, that's totally irrelevant. Grow up.

I wonder if you can leave keys in an estate.

attempted to join sylvanor's server to check out the labs build. was confronted with this ban message

ahem, excuse me, im 14 not 13.

reminds me of the "Forum_troll" bans

ahem, excuse me, im 14 not 13.
yeah WOW what a loving idiot he doesnt know your age. WOW he should stop opressing you by not knowing your age!!!

yeah WOW what a loving idiot he doesnt know your age. WOW he should stop opressing you by not knowing your age!!!
it was a joke :(

take a seat zombie

You are banned since a year or even more and you notice it only now? Come on what a coincidence

You are banned since a year or even more and you notice it only now? Come on what a coincidence
don't bans have dates that issue when they were started?
i'd love to see that.

why am I banned since a year or even more?