Author Topic: Black Lives Matter hi-jacks orlando shooting morning ceremony.  (Read 46421 times)

I like how BLM hijacked this thread to make it about them when it was about the shooting in Orlando that killed 50 people.

You done it again, BLM.
Oh please, don't act like you didn't have a part in the "hijacking"

I like how BLM hijacked this thread to make it about them when it was about the shooting in Orlando that killed 50 people.

You done it again, BLM.
actually you derailed this thread from the discussion about how monday wasn't offensive (by the way a bit ago you said monday was offensive like 20 times when you were arguing with blockchip) to whether or not jap is offensive

also i fail to see how blm derailed the thread from the orlando shooting when the thread is literally about blm, i don't think the orlando shooting part mattered at all apart from the fact that it was just a funeral that they crashed

I said monday isn't as offensive as it once was 100+ years ago. It's still offensive but not as it use to be.

The slang brother used constantly pretty much made monday less offensive over time.

Tony can you do other things besides point out the obvious

I said monday isn't as offensive as it once was 100+ years ago. It's still offensive but not as it use to be.
You should do a social experiment where you walk up to the first black guy you see on the street and call him a monday.

Videotape the results for us, too. Gotta be scientific.

You should do a social experiment where you walk up to the first black guy you see on the street and call him a monday.

that would require going outside

Call a white person a wigger, Videotape the results.

that's literally not even close to being the same

Why not do both?

that's literally not even close to being the same

Doesn't matter. Strangers are unpredictable and will react to anything.

Doesn't matter what you call them. Some people hit you just for saying hi.

So for him to have me call strange people mondays isn't going to give any accurate results that other words would give.

So for him to have me call strange people mondays isn't going to give any accurate results that other words would give.
For some reason, I think certain words might elicit specific responses. Just my guess.

That's funny. Out of all the strangers I've talked to I've never got punched. Maybe you're just an starfish

For some reason, I think certain words might elicit specific responses. Just my guess.

For some reason I think strangers are naturally hostile to anything.

Weird.

That's funny. Out of all the strangers I've talked to I've never got punched. Maybe you're just an starfish

I never got into a fight.

thanks for reaffirming our thoughts that you never actually go outside