Author Topic: They're legalizing mariuana?  (Read 30166 times)

or how many people are going to die.

Because smoking pot loving kills!

People seriously fight for things like this. That's why I think they're legalizing it.

People fight for pot because it's illegal, that's why pot dealers have guns. If this stuff was legal then illegal pot dealing would cease to exist.

You are nothing but backwards thinking, clearly the anti drug campaigns got to you.

It's funny because it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to overdose on pot.
Google the facts about it before you get scared.
Pot actually SHOULD be legalized because if they taxed the living stuff out of it it would help the economy by a lot!

Also, The drug is non addictive, if you stop using it there are no withdraws, and if you vaporize it, you don't get lung cancer!

But it still smells like stuff.  
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 05:15:19 AM by Coulmbai »

It's only illegal because no one would get stuff done at work.

It's funny because it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to overdose on pot.
Google the facts about it before you get scared.
Pot actually SHOULD be legalized because if they taxed the living stuff out of it it would help the economy by a lot!

Also, The drug is non addictive, if you stop using it there are no withdraws, and if you vaporize it, you don't get lung cancer!

But it still smells like stuff.  
most burning plants do....

it's illegal because paper companies were using hemp, logging companies created a smear campaign and got it banned.

So you're telling me that you have Brain Damage and/or are sick, that's the reason for stating an ignorant/over-used opinion that you obviously could not support?
I'm confused. I meant that people can get brain damage or sick from marijuana. And maybe even die.

I've heard that alcohol is actually worse.

Weed doesn't kill. Your better off doing weed than being a smoker or an alcoholic or something

ugh, finally I don't have to hide it anymore

Still illegal over here. Funny thing is, alcohol and smoking tobacco is more dangerous than cannabis.

I'm confused. I meant that people can get brain damage or sick from marijuana. And maybe even die.

That is also a myth, a horribly fabricated myth. It's impossible to die from a Marijuana over-dose due to the shear amount of THC that would need to be within your system at one time, you would pass out prior to reaching this point. Also, Cannabis does not produce any form of Brain Damage by it self, if someone holds a hit for a prolonged amount of time then the lack of Oxygen will cause Brain Damage, not the herb it self. You should do some research, if we had less ignorant people then it would have been legalized a long time ago, ignorance is like a train-wreck.