1 (2.2%)
Purple
1 (2.2%)
Hot Pink
4 (8.9%)
White
6 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Author Topic: Tron Light Plane Deathmatch  (Read 8431 times)

Ok, server is down for the day
I'm not sure when I'll host next though, it may be as late as a week from now

wowe trey
WOWE
my mod steel butter c:
Woah, woah, woah- I'd shut the forget up if I were you. I'm pretty sure Munk gave you that code, I personally remember him showing it to me by using a jeep, it spawned 1x1x5 bricks.

Yeah, if I'm correct he had given you the code, and you made some mod out of it.

I've decided that I'm not going to release this. If you really need it for a good reason, send me a pm and you'll probably get a copy though

I've decided that I'm not going to release this. If you really need it for a good reason, send me a pm and you'll probably get a copy though
That's lame.
People shouldn't keep mods like this to themselves, it's just being greedy.
It would be a great game mode.

That's lame.
People shouldn't keep mods like this to themselves, it's just being greedy.
It would be a great game mode.
I'm not being greedy, the scripting isn't perfect and I don't feel like I should release it for legitimate reasons. I understand your sentiment, but there's no need to overrreact.

I'm not being greedy, the scripting isn't perfect and I don't feel like I should release it for legitimate reasons. I understand your sentiment, but there's no need to overrreact.
As you said before, you won't release it in this version.
You should release it though.
Maybe in a different version?

As you said before, you won't release it in this version.
You should release it though.
Maybe in a different version?
That's a possibility, but it depends on my level of motivation.

That's a possibility, but it depends on my level of motivation.
It's not like I would want it though.
It's just a suggestion.
Imagine how popular it would be if it were released.
Blockland has always wanted a tron mod of some sort.

Woah, woah, woah- I'd shut the forget up if I were you. I'm pretty sure Munk gave you that code, I personally remember him showing it to me by using a jeep, it spawned 1x1x5 bricks.

Yeah, if I'm correct he had given you the code, and you made some mod out of it.
I used a single piece of math from it :s
Which i can now easily rewrite.

I used a single piece of math from it :s
Which i can now easily rewrite.
You still used it, the fact that you can rewrite it doesn't mean stuff to me. The fact that you used it, then claimed it as yours is what bothers me.

Especially since without that code you're forgeted.

You still used it, the fact that you can rewrite it doesn't mean stuff to me. The fact that you used it, then claimed it as yours is what bothers me.

Especially since without that code you're forgeted.
You mean the piece of code that gets the position at the back of the vehicle? Nah

You mean the piece of code that gets the position at the back of the vehicle? Nah
oooh wow basic trig such a secret