Poll

Will Trump get re-elected in 2020?

Yes
No

Author Topic: POLITICS & DONALD Annoying Orange MEGATHREAD  (Read 2208996 times)

I never said white people aren't allowed to speak

TIL SeventhSandwich doesn't even know what he's saying

People of all races are allowed to have an opinion its just different races understand race relations differently.

It's not like us black folk are being shot at 24/7 by the police and white people or whatever, but its like i'll drive through a nice white neighborhood with no issue and the moment i drive into my neighborhood i'll be like pulled over once every 2 weeks by the 40-50 cop cars patrolling that one block

If you live in the white neighborhood you'll probably be pulled over a lot less, therefore when someone asks you "are cops pulling over people too often?" your response will differ from mine
« Last Edit: May 05, 2018, 04:48:26 PM by thegoodperry »

not true at all
yeah, don't you know sev, black people loved segregation

but its like i'll drive through a nice white neighborhood with no issue and the moment i drive into my neighborhood i'll be like pulled over once every 2 weeks by the 40-50 cop cars patrolling that one block
[insert black people crime statistics here]

feel free to hit me up with those countries with legal cocaine and meth industries
This is unrelated to what we're talking about, but it's a fun fact so I'll share it anyway:

Meth is still actually approved by the FDA as a treatment for ADHD and obesity. You can't get it unless all alternative treatments fail, but it stands that it's still actually manufactured and sold legally. From Google, it looks like Lundbeck is the only US firm that still makes it.

I think when he said industries he meant for recreational use. Not medical. I don't think many people here would object to medical uses for certain drugs if they're proven to work.

I think when he said industries he meant for recreational use. Not medical. I don't think many people here would object to medical uses for certain drugs if they're proven to work.
Yeah, I'm well aware that it's not what he was talking about. It's just something interesting I wanted to share, since technically there does still exist a legal meth industry in the US.

should be, too bad you can make it from basically any fruit with sugar in it which makes controlling it impossible

last time i checked fentanyl and cocaine are a little harder to make in your toilet tank
so where do u draw this arbitrary line

People of all races are allowed to have an opinion its just different races understand race relations differently.

It's not like us black folk are being shot at 24/7 by the police and white people or whatever, but its like i'll drive through a nice white neighborhood with no issue and the moment i drive into my neighborhood i'll be like pulled over once every 2 weeks by the 40-50 cop cars patrolling that one block

If you live in the white neighborhood you'll probably be pulled over a lot less, therefore when someone asks you "are cops pulling over people too often?" your response will differ from mine

Its one thing to say this and it's another to do what Seventh does and infantilize white people like they aren't capable of understanding the nuances of race relations just bc they're white

they aren't capable of understanding the nuances of race relations just bc they're white
literally how do you answer the question 'what is being black like?' as a white person without ever consulting an actual black person?

like, it's a question that requires research and substantiation. you can't just just think really hard about it and come to a meaningful answer

literally how do you answer the question 'what is being black like?' as a white person without ever consulting an actual black person?

like, it's a question that requires research and substantiation. you can't just just think really hard about it and come to a meaningful answer

What is being black like?

Hopefully North Korea can get through their peacemaking and we can start to move to unravel the horrible stuff in the country. I'm interested to see what NK can bring to the table culturally in the next ten years if they start to open up.

Race relations shouldn't be "Whats it like being x race"

It's how two races interact w/ each other, so I dont know why you'd even ask such an insular question

because the left needs there to be hate for their ideology to work.
all discussion must lead to separation and groups of peoples.

they cant even think of them as just americans.

Hopefully North Korea can get through their peacemaking and we can start to move to unravel the horrible stuff in the country. I'm interested to see what NK can bring to the table culturally in the next ten years if they start to open up.
boi u already know we're gonna seize their resources lol