are you viewing this in 2016

yes
19 (42.2%)
no
8 (17.8%)
your discord sucks
18 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Clownfish Presents: 👌👌👌The Fish Tank👌👌👌 (discord)  (Read 51117 times)

except for the clique ofc yea
it's a little too furry in there to be able to see the snakees

I was there when you joined. You didn't say anything and your mic mute symbol was on. Your microphone just plain wasn't on.
I asked several questions. I even asked what key the harmonicas were in. Perhaps you weren't being as attentive as you say you were.

And, if this server is as stuffty as you say, why do you keep coming back to the thread to post, instead of avoiding it like the plague like you're making it out to be?
I'm not saying it's the plague, that's your own words of my description. I state my opinion and then I check back to see if it will be addressed. Trogtor told me that it happened to be the timing I decided to join. I'd love to have a conversation and join you guys but when I did I was blasted by harmonicas and soundclown music. Once that gets changed I'll gladly join. Not sure why you're getting your panties in a bunch when I'm merely asking about the server rules and stating my opinion of the server from what I've experienced.

I asked several questions. I even asked what key the harmonicas were in. Perhaps you weren't being as attentive as you say you were.
I'm not saying it's the plague, that's your own words of my description. I state my opinion and then I check back to see if it will be addressed. Trogtor told me that it happened to be the timing I decided to join. I'd love to have a conversation and join you guys but when I did I was blasted by harmonicas and soundclown music. Once that gets changed I'll gladly join. Not sure why you're getting your panties in a bunch when I'm merely asking about the server rules and stating my opinion of the server from what I've experienced.
Well, if you were checking in to see if it was adressed, you'd see clownfish's post;
I'm going to be a lot more strict with the spam rule
Feel free to join whenever you want, if you still don't like it, leave. Your opinion really isn't as important to me or anyone who goes on the server and is enjoying it as you make it out to be.

I asked several questions. I even asked what key the harmonicas were in.
Your.
Mic.
Was.
Muted.

Well, if you were checking in to see if it was adressed, you'd see clownfish's post;
He was referring to text based spam, so I asked about the mic spam.

Your opinion really isn't as important to me
Then why talk to me then?

Your.
Mic.
Was.
Muted.
I asked if anyone can hear me and someone with a lower voice said yes.
I also asked how to adjust the volume and was told how.
Unless me asking and them answering was crazy ass timing, and someone just randomly told the server how to adjust the volume on the sound clown bot, my mic wasn't muted and you weren't paying attention.

no, your mic was muted, i was there too and i saw it, and no one had said anything about volume during the harmonica stuff

Joined and all I heard was people circle jerking about one thing or another and some guy calling everything friend stuff. Hmmmm

He was referring to text based spam, so I asked about the mic spam.
as poorly worded as it was; it was supposed to be implied mic spam was included ie. "The Spam Rule" which is;

3) Don't chum up the ocean, excessive posting of unfunny jokes, image spam, and anything of that category will get you muted, and/or banned
more specifically, i'm referring to the "anything of that category" and "unfunny jokes" phrases.

Then why talk to me then?
because i'm an admin, and no matter how much i don't care, it's my responsibility to respond to people on the thread.

Unless me asking and them answering was crazy ass timing, and someone just randomly told the server how to adjust the volume on the sound clown bot, my mic wasn't muted and you weren't paying attention.
according to multiple people who were in here when you were on, this never happened.

Joined and all I heard was people circle jerking about one thing or another and some guy calling everything friend stuff. Hmmmm
so blockland?

yo can ya'll shut the forget up
it's a discord okay it's nothing inside the discord is bothering you outside of it so if you don't like it don't loving join

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki7sJ8GzG0Y&ab_channel=smethinc

By the way, going out of your way to sneak in and do detective work makes you look like a turd. 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 08:27:12 PM by Mr. Bones »

yo can ya'll shut the forget up
it's a discord okay it's nothing inside the discord is bothering you outside of it so if you don't like it don't loving join
I mean I don't plan on it
this discord

Is that boudin
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 08:32:35 PM by Nymph »

this discord
except for the clique ofc yea

maxx: did you get banned
Kindred: no lol i just left
maxx: rippp
Kindred: im already in clique and drawing lol
Kindred: i was just in there to spam

Please stop coming into this thread.