Author Topic: Broze - stuffposting and post whoring  (Read 6974 times)

I would think that he's IcyGamma for his unrelenting sense of self-importance, but pretty sure he's still here under his other alt.

God Broze is so annoying.

From the fact he keeps saying "and here we go!" as far as I've seen
so yeah
God Broze is so annoying.

What a whiny bitch.
Thanks for posting private conversations, starfish, if you haven't realised, that's the loving truth, and I am sick and tired of your loving stuff, I am gonna lose my richard all over you, I swear to god, stop being such an immature starfish and grow the forget up.

Thanks for posting private conversations, starfish, if you haven't realised, that's the loving truth, and I am sick and tired of your loving stuff, I am gonna lose my richard all over you, I swear to god, stop being such an immature starfish and grow the forget up.
Okay, I feel better.

I like how he went through 5 SCRIPTERS to get someone to code his armor and I don't feel like copying off of Pandan's armor code just to loving script it.

I like how he went through 5 SCRIPTERS to get someone to code his armor and I don't feel like copying off of Pandan's armor code just to loving script it.
And I like how you get involved with stuff you're not apart of.

and I like how you think that you need to be "involved" in something to discuss it.
seriously, it's an open forum. we can discuss something that happened in this forum. it's not against any rules or anything.

this makes sense on soooooo many levels

broze is just a bad case of

blue waffle

ba bum tish

and we're having a PM war. >:/

lol I don't feel like coding for this idiot. I think the model was bad anyways.

I'd like to see him post the .dts so we can see if it's stolen...

Broze is a LEGIT modeler. He's no friend.  I would know. I teach him.