Poll

Cna Yuo Raed Tihs?

Yse....... I fel spceail
40 (97.6%)
No....... :(
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Cna Yuo Raed Tihs?  (Read 1965 times)

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno’t mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghi t pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

I can read it, but I don't think having the first and last letters really matter.

Also, the first sentence doesn't even fallow the rule.

It's kinda cold in this thread.

Anyway, yeah, I can read it.

if you can raed tihs forwrad it.
It's almost like I'm actually using e-mail!

I translated it:

If you can read this, you have a strange mind too. Can you read this? Only 55 people out of 100 can. I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to a research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Amazing huh? Yeah I always though spelling was important! If you can read this forward it.

Was pretty easy to read actually.

durr durr durr stale copy pasta durr durr durr

Lets go play in slate.

I read this the first time I saw it.

I've seen this before, this exact paragraph actually.

If you can read this, you have a strange mind too. Can you read this? Only 55 out of a 100 can.
I could not believe that I could actually understand what I was reading. The phenomenal power of the human mind, according to research at Cambridge university, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be in the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole.
Amazing huh? yeah I always thought spelling was important! If you can read this, forward it.

Put into a quote box for extra credit to OP.
Unlike Kenosans

Put into a quote box for extra credit to OP.
Unlike Kenosans
Tom, why do I keep thinking you are Proog :C

Tom, why do I keep thinking you are Proog :C
Because I'm not Proog.

And if other people are not Proog, you obviously think they are Proog too.