Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5919849 times)

Ugh, I want to see a slime. I've dug down to bedrock, still nothing.

Ok Messes, gifting time.

So apparently whenever I restart Minecraft, the sound setting is automatically set to OFF. Then when I turn it back up, it still won't work.

So apparently whenever I restart Minecraft, the sound setting is automatically set to OFF. Then when I turn it back up, it still won't work.
Sound doesn't work right now.

reminds me of the time Meeses accidentally an entire island

:D

Ok Messes, gifting time.
Okay Dodger, sucking my richard time first

I SHALL ONLY GIFT YOU IF SOMEONE ANSWERS MY RAGE QUESTION:

I am at the winter mountain part of the Skylands map. I can see the loving dungeon floating like 40 blocks away. Whenever I start making a bridge towards it, I cannot build any farther. Like I physically can't build any farther, it just stops letting me place bricks. Uhh? How am I suppose to get to it?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:14:21 PM by Messes »

Also is Heal's up

I just need Heal to get on asdf
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:15:17 PM by Kapturrith »

Hmm, maybe you should try a different material, or clear out some more blocks on the map if it is reaching a block limit or something.

I made it to the bottom, but there's a hole in the bedrock. Is that normal?

Hmm, maybe you should try a different material, or clear out some more blocks on the map if it is reaching a block limit or something.

Nope, I have tried basically every material that is stable.
Also, the block limit is not reached considering I have about 24 of these "Bridges" all trying to get to it and every one of them experiencing the SAME problem and exactly the SAME distance.

-snip-

I made it to the bottom, but there's a hole in the bedrock. Is that normal?

Yes it's the void

Build the bridge higher? Construct a ladder up into the sky?

Maybe if you buy me the game, you can set up a multiplayer survival server on that map and we can figure it out.

Build the bridge higher? Construct a ladder up into the sky?

Maybe if you buy me the game, you can set up a multiplayer survival server on that map and we can figure it out.
lol desperate

Yes it's the void

k

Also, this is what I was digging to the bottom.

I now have cobble, coal and iron out the ass.

I didn't find any diamond though.

I have tried both those options.

AND THERE SHALL BE NO GIFTING UNTIL I FIND A RESOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM.

Also I couldn't do it today, I got suspended monday for this whole week and got a $50 citation so
I am broke for now. But I promise this weekend we shall conquer many lands.

lol desperate

No, I told him in my own voice on PSN I would gift it to him sometime.

@dkamm65 Holy forget