Author Topic: Complete interactions with Lando The Climber and his group  (Read 17922 times)

Why would you want that kind of information if you're not going to use it for anything, I think that you know posting someones personal information online isn't very fair regardless of what that person has done, and that you're just trying to defend Tango's actions because he is your friend.
frankie is my friend but it has nothing to do with him

what did frankie post

what did frankie post
a picture of lando at like five or six or so, holding some baby
honestly idk what the issue is with that tho

Hold on a second. Why was Frankie banned for posting pictures of "some kid" when Moroon/BlueCacti wasn't banned for posting those edited photos of Night Fox?

Hold on a second. Why was Frankie banned for posting pictures of "some kid" when Moroon/BlueCacti wasn't banned for posting those edited photos of Night Fox?
Those weren't pictures of Night Fox at all. They were just
of some kid
He posted edited pictures of me, though.

the pictures he posted of "night_fox" from tinychat weren't me
they keep saying they are but they're not

Those weren't pictures of Night Fox at all.
Oops, I get your names confused too often. Still then, Maroon should have been banned there. It alludes me why Frankie got banned for it.

a picture of lando at like five or six or so, holding some baby
honestly idk what the issue is with that tho
Didn't the date on it say 2009?

isn't lando like 12 or something

isn't lando like 12 or something

I'm having a hard time believing he's 11, LOOK AT THAT FACE

his voice is that of a 8 year old's btw

I'm having a hard time believing he's 11, LOOK AT THAT FACE

his voice is that of a 8 year old's btw
That photo was taken in 2009 fyi

That photo was taken in 2009 fyi

his old skype picture i mean

Walk invited me to a group called the Triple T Trollers. This group might be Lando's group. I rejected the invite.

Yes, I do know what the Triple T Trollers are.

Walk invited me to a group called the Triple T Trollers. This group might be Lando's group. I rejected the invite.

Yes, I do know what the Triple T Trollers are.
It's a joke group; the TTT doesn't exist anymore and is a name people do things in to troll.