Author Topic: The Forgettable Dungeon: Early Access Release  (Read 349851 times)

maybe introduce the concept of flying enemies where you can walk under them

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.

Time for a super boring but important gif, working controller support in menus.

Sadly a lot of games lack this option, even if you're unable to do things like input text via a controller you should at least be able to start the game.

Edit:
also will this have modding support

and how many levels are there? or will it be unlimited?

Yes to modding support, at first most likely just skins and stuff but then I'll hopefully branch out to more.

right now the goal is to have 16-20 levels with some bosses and sequence breaks thrown in.

Bumper Boss
Giant bumper car boss

...in hell.

...with bonus ducks.

the skeleton intro when the camera changes position, should show the last few frames of the skeleton falling down, to make it seem like a constant replay
just incase you miss it the first time ofcourse, otherwise its completely fine in my opinion.

the skeleton intro when the camera changes position, should show the last few frames of the skeleton falling down, to make it seem like a constant replay
just incase you miss it the first time ofcourse, otherwise its completely fine in my opinion.

the camera is supposed to shake every time the angle changes. it's kind of hard to tell because the angle changes so quickly. I'm trying to think of other examples where the same effect happens in other games but I need to find videos.

pap pap pap pap

you think you can lose this topic just because you call it forgettable!??

Do you have any progress to report?

I actually have pretty cool news to share sometime soon if all goes well.

Consider this an announcement to an announcement.

"forgettable dungeon is getting dlc and 1 hour respawn time!"

in all seriousness i'm very curious

Consider this an announcement to an announcement.
hype
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 11:17:47 AM by Reficul »

all aboard the hype train choo choo

Damn it Rotondo you cant just leave us hanging!!!