Author Topic: Admin Applications for Mr Queeba's Servers V3  (Read 8410 times)

Might as well make one.
In-Game Name: Ikares
BL_ID: What is your BLID? I have multiple, first one is 46263
Administrator Experience: What servers did you have admin or moderator on? Watt-son's, InvisibleFluttershy's, ProTear's, AlexGT's
Recommendations: Who recommends you as an admin? Watt-son, InvisibleFluttershy, ProTear, AlexGT
Why do you want to be accepted?: Please explain why you would like to be accepted as an admin. I would like to be an admin to maintain the server's long line of tactics against unruly players. I have official excellency in controlling and maintaining the server's population as it is. I plan (if I am accepted), to show my ability by helping with projects and fighting against your issues.

Just thought I'd help someone out, no biggie if I'm denied.

Might as well make one.
In-Game Name: Ikares
BL_ID: What is your BLID? I have multiple, first one is 46263
Administrator Experience: What servers did you have admin or moderator on? Watt-son's, InvisibleFluttershy's, ProTear's, AlexGT's
Recommendations: Who recommends you as an admin? Watt-son, InvisibleFluttershy, ProTear, AlexGT
Why do you want to be accepted?: Please explain why you would like to be accepted as an admin. I would like to be an admin to maintain the server's long line of tactics against unruly players. I have official excellency in controlling and maintaining the server's population as it is. I plan (if I am accepted), to show my ability by helping with projects and fighting against your issues.

Just thought I'd help someone out, no biggie if I'm denied.
weren't you just the guy i meet on fortwars and you were spamming 64x64 blocks everywhere?

weren't you just the guy i meet on fortwars and you were spamming 64x64 blocks everywhere?
who the hell are you talking about

Welcome Ikares aboard! I will consider what Damp said, but let's just see if he starts spamming a bunch of bricks.

Welcome Ikares aboard! I will consider what Damp said, but let's just see if he starts spamming a bunch of bricks.

Uh...

10/10 plan

Application for Host

Name: Gizmo
BL_ID: 12815

Previous Experience:

- ScatteredSpace Moderator [A]
- Pecon7's Boss Battles [A]
- Jorgur's Dogfight [A]
- Glass' Trench Wars [A]
- Visolator's Boss Battles [A]
- Comr4de's Server [SA]
- Nasoa’s Cart Racing [A]
- TheBrighterDark’s Island Dogfight [A]
- Crown’s CityRP [A]

Recommendations:

Darren
Pecon7
KINEX
Comr4de
Bones4
Mr.Doom
Marioguy0
Lugnut
Fastlex
Greek2Me
Sylvanor
Lalam
Jorgur

Clearly my experience speaks for itself and I am obviously much more qualified to host your servers than yourself.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2014, 06:20:06 PM by Gizmo. »

There is no Ipquarx in-game, remove him as he does not exist B)

There is no Ipquarx in-game, remove him as he does not exist B)

Maybe its someone cooler than you

Gizmo, Please re-do your application and fix the following errors:
  • You cannot host my servers, I am the host. Please change your application so you want to apply for admin instead of host.
  • You refused to explain why you wanted to be accepted because "it speaks for itself."

• You cannot host my servers, I am the host. Please change your application so you want to apply for admin instead of host.
  • You refused to explain why you wanted to be accepted because "it speaks for itself.
i'm pretty sure it's a mcjoke.

• You refused to explain why you wanted to be accepted because "it speaks for itself.
lol

In-Game Name: mother Russia
BL_ID: god
Administrator Experience: god server
Recommendations: god recommends me because he sent me on a mission to be admin
Why do you want to be accepted?: becuz g0d said i can be admin for free

In-Game Name: no
BL_ID: no
Administrator Experience: no
Recommendations: no
Why do you want to be accepted?: no