Author Topic: pie crust is back (again)  (Read 13119 times)

i mean
theres an avatar replacement script just there
i dont have to talk about it and you're dodging what im saying

just because i can use a plugin to hide something doesnt mean it isnt an issue. we could all just block problem users, guess we dont need the drama section anymore then?
also what am i dodging here? youre talking about my avatar from 3 months ago... what am i supposed to say

i cant believe youre talking about my avatar from 3 months ago and not two loving dogs making out youre weird af
What you're dodging here is YOU ARE ALSO AN OFFENDER.
I don't care how long you've been without you, you still did it. You willingly saw dog tits and then cropped them out and put it as your avatar
So, explain why he is grosser than you for doing this? You can't do it? Oh wow.
This would be a whole different situation if it was an actual human french kissing an actual dog but for right now, you're on the same level. I'm not defending either of you right now.

given I did use smugbelle as an avatar too, it isn't nearly as gross as implied beastiality

topless nintendo character vs a guy who openly admits to loving his dogs having his image be a human and dog french kissing, take your pick

You guys are blind af. The one on the right is a human and on rhe left is a pokemon

This is an actual conversation and you reply with a stuffty reaction image of an emoji with its eyes copied and pasted sideways. Good job.
Now, back at the topic at hand,

given I did use smugbelle as an avatar too, it isn't nearly as gross as implied beastiality

topless nintendo character vs a guy who openly admits to loving his dogs having his image be a human and dog french kissing, take your pick
I see that, but, the people who use it openly imply that there are dog tits. Infact, the nipple is probably just outside that part where you see it. It's still technically implied bestiality, but anthropormorphic. I'm comparing what pie crust has done in the past few days instead of the other stuff he's done because hootaloo is only complaining about his avatar.

Now, both sides are in the wrong and pie crust is a stuffty troll looking for attention, Emo Freek style. Ignore him and he shall eventually halt, like lord tony has had a massive slowdown lately. After Pie Crust got 2 bans in the span of not even 2 weeks, he took a long break. Let him get himself banned and it shall happen. Guess what happened to doaler, master matthew, orangeman, and a bunch of other idiotic forgets after a short period of time? They got banned because of what they did mostly outside of the drama's fresh grasp and not because of the drama itself. Dramas direct attention to a user, they don't get them banned. Most of the people in this drama have had multiple dramas on them, including me, but on this account alone i've had 3 dramas and have never been perma banned.

It's still technically implied bestiality, but anthropormorphic.

furry research.

gonna drama the furry thread too for all the tiger boys in undies? see how well that goes for you

when u complain about beastiality and then unova comes inbetween and gives u a rant about how youre wrong

furry research.

gonna drama the furry thread too for all the tiger boys in undies? see how well that goes for you

the difference is it's actual cropped furry research and not dressed bara. Hootaloo posts alot of places instead of just 1 too, so that's another motivation for me to say that. The furry thread, for all intents and purposes, is a containment thread for things that don't break the rules if you were to add back twenty pixels below the bottom where you cropped it. People have been banned for posting revealing cameltoes and the edges of nipples in the Hot Anime Girls thread, not so sure about the furry thread. Hootaloo scaved right by that, but also willingly viewed the source matierial.

when u complain about beastiality and then unova comes inbetween and gives u a rant about how youre wrong

I'm comparing what pie crust has done in the past few days instead of the other stuff he's done because hootaloo is only complaining about his avatar.

You're loving handicapped.
In fact, you did not even have to respond to the avatar thing. You're being a bystander and flinging stuff nuggets at me as steve jenkins tries to make an argument.
"it was isabelle's face. not two loving dogs making out how are you not grossed out?????"
I am grossed out by it. That's why I replaced it. That's also why i'm not trying to view it and share it with everyone who views the thread and clicks on the (new) button after they have replaced his avatar. Good job.
By the way, issabelle's face has a bit of neck fat. Under the collar where her neck should be.
I think those are called "Breasts". Also known as "Mammories", "Tits", "Melons", "Sacks", "Chest Bags", "Portable Cow for Babies", "Milk Monsters", "Tan Fried Egg" and finally "Cantaloupes". Just so your skull, which is thicker than the antartic sheet of ice over the actual continent, can understand. It's dog tits for forgets sake.

Hootaloo scaved right by that, but also willingly viewed the source
how do you know i wasnt held at gunpoint?

I still don't see how they're comparable. beastiality is, as far as ive seen, considered a lot more loving gross than anthro girls.

Hootaloo scaved right by that, but also willingly viewed the source matierial.

lol. so did i, and a couple thousand other people who wanted to see isabelle's rockin tits, what's your point here?

surprised no one posted this yet

how do you know i wasnt held at gunpoint?
Ah. I see.
How do I know you're not a loving degenerate who wants to forget a dog like pie crust actually does? Tell me.

beastiality is, as far as ive seen, considered a lot more loving gross than anthro girls.

The anthro girl in question here is an animal standing on two legs. You might aswell be wanting to forget an orange money with ballsacks hanging off the side of it's head.

lol. so did i, and a couple thousand other people who wanted to see isabelle's rockin tits, what's your point here?
"isabelle's rockin tits" isn't an argument
its depicted as dog tits, no question about it. you're into anthro animals and animals which are loveually depicted which pie crust is also showing, so you're both the same in this situation. Your mental illness isn't a viable shield to deflect criticism.

tfw you cant tell the difference between a fandom of animal people and an illegal loveual act in any first world country