Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - Wanted  (Read 84979 times)

loving
Will they go on a yearlong hiatus after this again?
no, after this summer of steven is still on

no, after this summer of steven is still on
Let me go on the record saying that I bet the 'new schedule' is 2 episodes a week, both on Thursday.

Saw the new episodes, and they were great

Spoilers:
I assume Steven being able to talk to the cluster is because he's part Quartz, right? Also, wouldn't it be possible to collect the various gem shards, match them up, and reform the gems over a long span of time?

Let me go on the record saying that I bet the 'new schedule' is 2 episodes a week, both on Thursday.
another prediciton: they're probably going to burn through at least half season 3 across several months and then have a hiatus again

I assume Steven being able to talk to the cluster is because he's part Quartz, right? Also, wouldn't it be possible to collect the various gem shards, match them up, and reform the gems over a long span of time?
we saw steven communicate with malachite/lapis before in chille tid so it's probably just something special to rose quartz. in fact, i wouldn't be surprised if we figure out rose could secretly always do that too and that's how she was able to run such a successful rebellion. it would certainly also make her a more sympathetic leader as well. the others seem to not really know about the power so it was likely kept pretty confidential, though garnet might know

Well that arc ended kinda abruptly. Not sure why they waited until two episodes into the next season to finish it rather than just finishing it in season 2.

Well that arc ended kinda abruptly. Not sure why they waited until two episodes into the next season to finish it rather than just finishing it in season 2.
It's not really over though, [the cluster still exists, and even though Malachite has been deformed, Jasper is still alive somewhere towards the center of the earth, and Lapis is still unconscious]

what if Jasper forgets stuff up with the cluster[/spoil]

they didn't know that season 2 would only be 26 episodes, they expected them to all be 52 episodes like season 1

also yellow diamond still wants the cluster and she still wants peridot. it's not out of the question that the cluster could become a problem again. bubbles are apparently relatively pretty fragile too so it wouldn't be that hard to get it going again. there may even be some weird homeworld tech that pops bubbles

spoiler
I think that Steven having a hard time when they were attacking the cluster was caused by Rose's dissatisfaction with hurting other gems.[/font]

spoiler
I think that Steven having a hard time when they were attacking the cluster was caused by Rose's dissatisfaction with hurting other gems.[/font]
i figured it was just the "loudness" of having millions of gem shards all screaming at once, playing into the weird telepathy thing steven has goin on. i think it was just overwhelming for him

also consider this:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 12:50:46 AM by otto-san »

i figured it was just the "loudness" of having millions of gem shards all screaming at once, playing into the weird telepathy thing steven has goin on. i think it was just overwhelming for him

also consider this:
Snip

Yeah on one given day I calculated that you have a 48% chance at any given time to flip past CN and see Teen Titans Blow

I have the TV on in the background and I hate TTG. However it's so annoying I've drown it out and now I don't notice it's on.

Everytime my ex girlfriend came over she's like "why are you watching TTG" every loving time.

TTG is making me look bad.

what the almighty forget

have you ever like, heard rumors going on about an issue somewhere and you kinda ignoring it thinking its not important
and then you come across the issue one day and realize how insanely forgeted it is and the only thing you can say about it is "jesus christ"