Author Topic: School RPG  (Read 12117 times)

This is because when it updates, it shows a message box to tell people that the class has changed. I don't want the message box to appear three or four times for each class change.
Only display the message box when the stuff changes?

I'm going to download this and overwrite the other ones i have good job.

theres other things you could use this for other than school its Kinda like a class system to think of it

you create a school of building and eventing then i'm in. you create a school about other stuff? i'm creating a massive spam attack that will crash your server... just sayin'

Oh boy, the most fun thing ever. Playing a game that simulates SCHOOL! I LOVE school!
I'm going to shoot the teacher..
Yeah as soon as school starts, people start fighting, having love, and complaining about lack of roleplaying.

Totally realistic. :cookieMonster:

Yeah as soon as school starts, people start fighting, having love, and complaining about lack of roleplaying.

Totally realistic. :cookieMonster:
lol'd

Why does it dissapear after about 5-10 minutes?

Because he doesn't refresh the centerprint.

I think im going insane

and

Jesus Christ.

I just hate rp servers in general.
Granted some really well finished mods which 'call' themselves "rp" or "rpg" can be okay, like city rp.

I like it, but personally it's not my thing, because one I get out of school for the day I don't need any reminders of it -.-

Good add-on though, just not my type..

THE NIGHTMARE HAS COME BACK INTO BLOCKLAND!

THE HORROR!   

But I'll download anyway cause I luv rps.

THE NIGHTMARE HAS COME BACK INTO BLOCKLAND!

THE HORROR!   

But I'll download anyway cause I luv rps.
That was a horrendously stupid bump. Download the mod but don't post if its buried.