Author Topic: steam just added deviantart the game  (Read 2769 times)

why would anyone spend 24 dollars on this is beyond me

apparently the dev has a deviantart where he acts like a stuck-up douche against every person on the entire planet everybody that hates him
not sure if it's true but i read it on a discussion

apparently the dev has a deviantart where he acts like a stuck-up douche against every person on the entire planet everybody that hates him
not sure if it's true but i read it on a discussion
Isn't that most of DeviantArt though? All pretentious and arrogant at the same time?

Isn't that most of DeviantArt though? All pretentious and arrogant at the same time?
huh
yeah you're right
except this one somehow sucked gabes richard hard enough (don't forget a newbie programmer's) to get a game made after his special interestes

That girl has wood crutches what is this the 1800s?

That girl has wood crutches what is this the 1800s?
no
deviantart and special interestes
thats what

strange people

Let's just give steam greenlight a big old hand
right to the face
with tons of force

also 25 dollars
PFFFFTTT

APPARENTLY
this game was a kickstarter.

i'm not googling it.

APPARENTLY
this game was a kickstarter.

i'm not googling it.
Mustve been funded by all the deviantards who got money for selling off their "OC" recolors.

Mustve been funded by all the deviantards who got money for selling off their "OC" recolors.
it was funded by furries
lol nvm im in the wrong thread
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 12:41:29 PM by Foxscotch »

i'm sure he did prostitution
i know it.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/gender-bender-dna-twister-extreme

5 people gave 2.5 thousand dollars each to this game to have their character badly drawn and put in a terrible storyline that revolves around various special interestes.

HNNNN