Author Topic: King Tony - over-reacting/stuffty troll/unneeded political threads  (Read 46053 times)

What are you talking about?

You know what and I will expose this cabal of necrobumping worshipers.

No, I don't. I wouldn't be asking otherwise, duh

You can play coy all you want but I know that you know.

What do you think that you know that I know?

my point is your taking the loving bait and wont learn to stop, i wouldnt think anything bad on you if you were to just stop replying to them
my point is your taking the loving bait and wont learn to stop, i wouldnt think anything bad on you if you were to just stop replying to them

king tony if i wear tinfoil hats to keep aliens away what do i wear to keep liberal sjws away

so piecrust and his cronies
does this count as a code word for bronie

Are you trying to get me banned with that bait? Don't be a handicap.

cro·ny
ˈkrōnē/
nouninformalderogatory
plural noun: cronies

a close friend or companion.
    "he went gambling with his cronies"
    synonyms:   friend, companion, bosom friend, intimate, confidant, confidante, familiar, associate, accomplice, comrade; More

Jesus christ you need to stop with that loving bullstuff, trying to get me banned over a technicality for loving months now.

You think I am that stupid?

Get outta here.

that was not bait, that was a legitimate question

Shut up, seriously.

I know what you're loving doing and you keep spewing these words you know I'm not allowed to loving say and you expect me to quote you and reply to get.

Get the forget outta here.

You're as bad as bolster posting research trying to bait me into saying stuff.

but it was an actual question like seriously, i wasnt trying to get you banned i was curious what you meant by crony lol. i may be a piece of stuff but im not that much of a piece of stuff.
You're as bad as bolster posting research trying to bait me into saying stuff.
it was as easy as saying "no it is not" instead of catching on fire