Author Topic: My mom wants to put my dog to sleep in 15 minutes.  (Read 16226 times)

Sorry bro, I have a dog that is in pretty bad condition and we may need to put her down soon too :c
I feel ya bro

Freeze him in carbonite and unfreeze him in 50 years when we have a cure for cancer.
DO EEET
Seriously though, that's awful. I'm not gonna give some bullstuff about how I know what it feels like or whatever, because I've only ever had a hamster die, and that forgeter hated me.
But I am sorry. D:

7 years actually according to some Iranian scientists.

really sorry man, :C

Well the dog came home today (cremated ashes) but I took these pictures before he died if anyone was wondering what it even looked like. (I'm quite aware I look like stuff, I just woke up and didn't have time to shower or fix my hair.)

what are you talking about, your glistening blonde hair is so pretty

ITT people trying to act like bad asses by bashing Tony in a moment of weakness.

Good job pricks, hope you like hell.

*sniff*
i will miss that dog alot...
and i didnt even know him/her for 5 seconds...

forget you too, cancer.

for a moment there i got tony confused with iban and thought his dog had already died in the fire that didn't happen to tony.
it's tough keeping the dumbs straight.

what are you talking about, your glistening blonde hair is so pretty

Not me.

You would've been better off keeping this to yourself.

Also, you're a big baby.

Also, you're a big baby.

Go rot in the deepest pits of hell.
Please.

Also, you're a big baby.

Who are you again?

Also, you're a big baby.
That first sentence can be applied to a lot of off-topic topics.

Big baby? When you see a dog you've had for ages being put to execution in a couple minutes, he's a big baby for crying over it? Stop acting like a tough prick.

That first sentence can be applied to a lot of off-topic topics.

Big baby? When you see a dog you've had for ages being put to execution in a couple minutes, he's a big baby for crying over it? Stop acting like a tough prick.

1) But Tony is a 'special' person on these forums.

2) The dog is much happier without the pain of cancer. Don't see why you would cry.

Neuh that dog looks adorable <3