Author Topic: Diggy's Metropolis Server  (Read 291998 times)

Fob built a giant black, hairy snake on Swat's build.

Fob built a giant black, hairy snake on Swat's build.

Haha fob.... ill get revenge on yah! >=o

Anyways im about to join the server anyways. Also here is some pictures!

Pictures

haha that reminds  me of Depressperado's richard that he got deadmined for.

Lol leet i had the same idea :o

You guys hsould really get around to adding spawns for bounty hunter, I spawned in the middle of the street and got run over the other day.

-snip-
Thing is, we're making it so people can only have one safe, period.  So giving them a limit is reasonable, but think about how much one safe should hold.

We need to clear things up here, not to get to serious or anything. People are claiming that Random Killing isn't against the law, and the opposing argument rages. It comes down to this,
it's the people who asked Diggy about the matter, versus the people who comply with the rule book. I've also learned from my sources that Diggy has stated that it isn't a rule. Well, is it a rule or not? If it isn't, we should remove it from the rulebook to avoid confusion.

There have already been people banned due to this rule, and if it wasn't a rule all along, they should be relieved of their sentences. This doesn't include Hamster, though, because he's just being an ass.
Diggy himself doesn't enforce it, but he said its ok to have that rule and for me and swat to enforce it.
Personally, I'm enforcing it like the ghostkilling/jailing rule.  If I saw it happen or have reasonable proof, a ban will be imposed.  Depending on how often that player breaks the rule, the ban can last from 2 hours to a day or more.

You guys hsould really get around to adding spawns for bounty hunter, I spawned in the middle of the street and got run over the other day.
Most of the old jobs should have spawns, but I never got around to adding spawns for the recent ones.  I guess Bounty Hunter was left out, I'll add it when I come online.

Lol, swat.  That one with the flame thrower was right before sly burned me to death.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 03:48:22 PM by Niliscro »

Mc banned Fob for a day for the snake. :o

This is still alive?! =O

Still alive and kickin. I might have the most cash too. Go rich guys.  :panda:

Still alive and kickin. I might have the most cash too. Go rich guys.  :panda:

Yet you are a zero, so your not.

This Server will never die nor sleep, it stays forever.

Oh my the new server ad is almost complete just have to upload it and post the link here.  I have no clue at this point if I can get it into 1080p but it was bitching about something earlier maybe it'll work maybe it won't who knows.