Author Topic: list of forum meltdowns?  (Read 5295 times)

since we've had another one just today, i think i need my memory refreshed on the meltdowns we've had over the years. please contribute!

Don't have any quotes but anyone remember the week that 3 people "Self Delete by stab"'d?

The past ones I had which I am not proud of.
The one time where Glass spammed gay research.
The Elecro one.
Daniel Rogers Giratina's grand spammage of big huge text.
Darksaber530's (Carbon Zypher) "forget" spam when he got something stuck in his braces.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 12:34:16 AM by Axo-Tak »

since we've had another one just today
Really? Where?

The Frogger3140 one.
The Axolotl2 one.
why do you always feel the need to bring up your past mistakes

Quote from: Dezcaban/RaR
forget your statistics. forget your logic. I hope your entire family gets murdered by someone one day, and then they get let off because they're insane and didn't know what they were doing.

Quote from: Elecro
forget you man, i never use loving themes, so forget you don't call me handicapped.
started elecro's meltdown

Elecro flipped the forget out though he shoulda been banned a while ago for general stuffposts.

The Frogger3140 one.
The Axolotl2 one.
The one time where Glass spammed gay research.
The Elecro one.
Daniel Rogers Giratina's grand spammage of big huge text.
Darksaber530's (Carbon Zypher) "forget" spam when he got something stuck in his braces.
+pandan a while ago
+rockslide but he didn't get perma'd

rookie one a bit ago
eussorous or w/e

rookie one a bit ago
eussorous or w/e
Rookie spammed that one "victory" meme face and Eussorus broke practically every rule (and spammed gore, I think).

Where did this happen? :s
Don't quite remember where it started.

Elecro didn't "meltdown" he just got mad at being called a handicap over and over. Hell, he's probably doing it for the attention you guys are giving him.