Poll

What cars should I do next?

Exotics (Classic and modern)
Tuners
Muscle cars (Classic and modern)
Family sedans/hatchbacks/pickups/SUVs/etc
Luxury sedans/SUVs/etc
Other (Please specify)

Author Topic: TheTurtorn's vehicle topic - bullrout drag, p.22  (Read 69330 times)

Is the Evo going to have a convertible varriant or part idk..

Think of 2 Fast 2 Furious..

Convertible would make no sense imo. You never see the Evo as a convertible. However, 2 Fast 2 Furious would be really cool.

oh yeah theres gonna be a coupe for the diadem too rite?
The stock variant will have 4 seats, when tuned ones will have back seats stripped out, if that counts as coupe
do you use a blueprint or something for these? are they stylized to fit blockheads or are they authentic to the actual car shape?
I try to make my cars authentic to cars they resemble, yes, as well as include as much detail as possible, but I still make them somewhat blocko by flat shading, maybe simplifying the shame or even modifying it (Raising the roof example)
 The Marussia was modeled with only reference images, for the others I used a blueprint for the sake of saving time
Is the Evo going to have a convertible varriant or part idk..

Think of 2 Fast 2 Furious..
I'm not planing on any convertible variants/parts, sorry.
2fast2furious inspired parts will be really cool to have though

Meanwhile, at some random forest Turtorn co. testing facility

(I turned on Port's ultra shaders and enabled 32x CSAA anti-aliasing, so my screenshots from this point should be extra cool)

I'll give more exact details later, but here's a teaser for now. And yes I know I haven't added Kichiro Diadem to OP yet.

There's some bad news though - had to get rid of shock absorbers, calipers are still modeled with the wheel which makes them spin, because the exporter just refuses to comply for some reason.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 10:13:15 AM by TheTurtorn »

Amazing! I'm proud of what you've been doing recently.

I'll give more exact details later
I deliver yo

Introducing... Evolution Spec-R (or Rally)

Current part list:

• 2 different front bumpers:
    • AeroKit - The bumper from stock variant, just with a aerodynamic carbon attachment at the bottom
    • Evo9-RS - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 inspired bumper
  • 2 different back bumpers:
    • Stock - Exactly the same as on the stock variant, just with a bit better visible exhaust
    • Evo9-RS - Optional bumper
  • 5 different hoods:
    • Stock
    • Reaper
    • Charger
    • Speeder
    • G-Force
  • Foglights, coming in 2 variations (Taken off by default)
  • Roll cage (Forced on, not re-colorable)
  • Optional bigger mud flaps (The ones which can be installed on stock variant are now forced on)

Oh yeah, also roof (not containing pillars) is now it's own group (on stock and Spec-R) just so you can make cool paintjobs. Not only that, but I also added license plates to the stock variant, not installed by default.
damnit I forgot about roof scoops

Here's some pictures of possible variations:

« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 03:07:43 AM by TheTurtorn »

I like cars with lots of customization, that looks good.

Oh my god that is amazing.

ALSO IM GONNA NEED A THEKID BOBBLEHEAD ON THE DIADEM

Is this my Lancer? c:
I tried to guess how it'll look, but yeah. Most of the pictures there are primary to show off the hoods.

Oh yeah, today (10th July) is my birthday, I'm now 14 C:
I've also been working on Spec-Z, so stay tuned on that