Poll

HOW'S THE INFERNO?

IT'S FIRE
79 (69.3%)
IT'S A DUMPSTER FIRE
35 (30.7%)

Total Members Voted: 114

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2 Megatopic + Trade: SCREAM FORTRESS? MORE LIKE JUNGLE INFERNO!  (Read 2453503 times)

that fov is ungodly jesus christ how do you even play with that

Pro FoV

Rescue ranger is unconditional non-situational utter bullstuff and needs removing or nerfing to the point where it only adds like 10% sentry hp.

Rescue ranger is unconditional non-situational utter bullstuff and needs removing or nerfing to the point where it only adds like 10% sentry hp.
Ubercharge?
Loch-n-load?
Direct hit?
sticky bombs?

I think it was but was buffed.
My main concern is making a push and getting it pulled away. But I'm totally okay with that since it's hardly a weapon.

A wider FOV lets you see more, so I'd assume 'pro' players typically run on higher FOVs.

Rescue ranger:
Drawback: Weaker primary weapon
Advantage: Engi doesn't need a primary because his sentry is invincible

why does the classic exist

Rescue ranger:
Drawback: Weaker primary weapon
Advantage: Engi doesn't need a primary because his sentry is invincible
Kill the engineer?

he cant shoot stuff out of that gun if hes dead.

A wider FOV lets you see more, so I'd assume 'pro' players typically run on higher FOVs.

Bingo. I actually changed it yesterday after my Sniper Rifle blocked my view of another person.

Kill the engineer?

he cant shoot stuff out of that gun if hes dead.
Corners mang.
Though I'm judging it from a round of Turbine so that's probably the real reason.
Sentry in the air ducts + rescue ranger = guaranteed win.

Corners mang.
Though I'm judging it from a round of Turbine so that's probably the real reason.
No medic to uber you, or any way to get behind him with a spy or demo?

Corners mang.
Yeah its pretty much impossible to win against sentry spam on Turbine.