Author Topic: Modern Warfare 2 - Blood filters?  (Read 2954 times)

Basically, none of today's ESRB ratings make sense.
TMNT: Nexus
Rated T
"Violence"

wtf

you dad dosn't have to buy it for you

Red Steel 2: Impaling people from a first person view, blowing shooting their heads at point blank, and retaining a T rating.

Your dad hates you and your wants.

Red Steel 2: Impaling people from a first person view, blowing shooting their heads at point blank, and retaining a T rating.
Bribes!

The only reason Mw2 is rated M is probably because of the language, even though they only say "forget" once in the campaign, I think.

There is actually quite a bit of blood in the game.

The only censoring available in the game is the option of whether or not you want to play the "No Russian" level which involves massacring hundreds of innocent civilians in an airport, which is why the option is given since some people might find it traumatizing or shocking for a game. Might've been worse if they had put in children in there too.

So yes there is blood in this game. There are blood splatters and stuff too. Every time you get injured in the game you have blood grape jelly jam resembling blood smeared on your screen too.

The only censoring available in the game is the option of whether or not you want to play the "No Russian" level which involves massacring hundreds of innocent civilians in an airport, which is why the option is given since some people might find it traumatizing or shocking for a game. Might've been worse if they had put in children in there too.

So yes there is blood in this game. There are blood splatters and stuff too. Every time you get injured in the game you have blood grape jelly jam resembling blood smeared on your screen too.
damn i need to get this game

damn i need to get this game
It's really not that fun.

All you do is just walk at the speed of a turtle with a machine gun shooting police officers that hold a gun backwards and civilians running with their luggage.

It's not as fun as you'd pretend to think it'd be.

It's really not that fun.

All you do is just walk at the speed of a turtle with a machine gun shooting police officers that hold a gun backwards and civilians running with their luggage.

It's not as fun as you'd pretend to think it'd be.
Thats a level you can skip.I like the level Exodus.

Thats a level you can skip.I like the level Exodus.
I know you can skip it but I didn't skip because I don't get scared of civilians being shot at.

It was just boring and all a waste of time IMO.