Author Topic: guys, leave furling alone  (Read 18833 times)

betelgeuse BECAME deaf

like something caused him to become deaf
Meningitis.

can you post something more productive then a gif
can you try reading, he already did on page 1

I didn't like him anyway. I never commented on his grammar, I knew he was deaf and I would never make fun of a disability. But honestly, he was a huge richard in my opinion. At least a few months back he was. I remember calling him out multiple times for acting like a total starfish.

I'm going to miss him, I always liked him.

I didn't like him anyway. I never commented on his grammar, I knew he was deaf and I would never make fun of a disability. But honestly, he was a huge richard in my opinion. At least a few months back he was. I remember calling him out multiple times for acting like a total starfish.

like deaf or not he's still a jackass

he doesnt get a get-out-of-jackass free card by being inspiringly disabled

can you try reading, he already did on page 1
yes but he replies with gifs a lot

yes but he replies with gifs a lot
yes but he's still learning whats right to do on here and what's wrong, give him a break. I've told him twice to lay off on the gifs I don't need half the forum relaying the message and pissing him off

like deaf or not he's still a jackass

he doesnt get a get-out-of-jackass free card by being inspiringly disabled

Exactly. I don't feel like scanning his posts to find good examples but here is a topic I made of him for anyone curious what I'm talking about. It was awhile back but he generally kept this same attitude:
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=216141.0

There's also that one time where he claimed he wasn't cubelands
I don't remember where that is but I think it's on his original 'furling' account

can you post something more productive then a gif
cause you clearly are the epitome of productivity, please lets go over some of your many great posts, which bring so many different points and views to discussions
finally
budget
shut up
my body is ready
ahoy matey
fraps
gay
linux
Android

i wish we could all learn to become such wonderful producers of genius thought and intellect like you.
no but seriously, you shouldn't be criticizing someone when a lot of your posts are barely short of being considered caveman grunts.

He was a self-entitled douche anywho

Now at least our pinky back doors are safe

I'm sad to see him go.

I always liked Furling a lot. :(