Author Topic: PSA: Ragref spams child research on Discord  (Read 18072 times)

joined the discord to ask what was going on and was banned immediately
alright
so will i get an answer to this

why dont u just kick maxx out of your club

so will i get an answer to this
we asked office pirate to stop with the obnoxious queebaspeak stuff and he got upset and presumably posted the link where 2 people immediately joined doing the Eh thing and another spamming a research gif.

nice friend group you got there stufflord
guilt by association is completely reasonable and relevant here

guilt by association is completely reasonable and relevant here
friend i am not even in entropia

we asked office pirate to stop with the obnoxious queebaspeak stuff and he got upset and presumably posted the link where 2 people immediately joined doing the Eh thing and another spamming a research gif.

nice friend group you got there stufflord

everyone in here is saying there was no two people and maxx is saying it was just him so where are you getting this "2 people" thing from

seriously everyone in entropia is really pissed off at maxx because they just banned every single one of us for his stupid actions
and? You're associating with trash lol. Clean your group and the problem will probably fix itself

as someone who's not a complete nerd can i be reminded what the forget an entropia is

as someone who's not a complete nerd can i be reminded what the forget an entropia is
a discord

friend i am not even in entropia
well pal you all joined at the same time doing the queebaspeak thing after we told office to stop or get out, so what did you expect to happen? maybe you were just unlucky.

also by 'entropia' i mean that entire stuffsquad that used to be associated with it. i dont care if its not called entropia now or whatever
everyone in here is saying there was no two people and maxx is saying it was just him so where are you getting this "2 people" thing from
a guy named michael joined and another named viper(something) joined at the exact same time.

seriously everyone in entropia is really pissed off at maxx because they just banned every single one of us for his stupid actions
Which is more of a reason to boot him from a staff role entirely, since it looks like him (and office if Akio's story is true) are clearly unable and are not mature enough to handle it

just remove maxx from the discord

I keep jumping on maxx's ass but the guy isn't trustworthy

a guy named michael joined and another named viper(something) joined at the exact same time.

i know who michael is and i just asked him if he did this and he said no

viper was maxx

just remove maxx from the discord

I keep jumping on maxx's ass but the guy isn't trustworthy
i dont blame you

maxx is bad news